Can't be bothered with work

diz

Reaction score
I love the diversity of my job, but i really can't be bothered with working at the moment. Im finding it really stressful and I'm feeling I'm not on top of my work load. We have been really short staffed for ages, though this is getting better, but also we have a big project on at the moment that is dragging. Plus work have written my risk assessment to say I'm not allowed to do much practical work - but this isn't feasible due to the current staffing level and the nature of my job. Its just not working. :shrug:

When do you start maternity leave ?
Just count down the days !

If you're feeling really stressed it's not good for your LO, talk to a doctor they can sign you off for a while or suggest you alter your working hours and just be part-time for a while. You and your LO are main priority !

Thanks Teddysgirl. My EDD is the 17th December and I finish on the 6th December. It's a long count down. Lol xx

I hope things get better soon.

my maternity starts at the beginning of October so not long but I wished it started sooner lol, I'm just done with work I'm physically exhausted and my boss is just no help and its our busy time at work so trying not being stressed at work is hard.. Don't get me wrong I like my job but being nearly 36 week pregnant and achey all the time and working full time is hard, I look up to any pregnant women who work till they give birth as I'm struggling now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->