Can't be strong all the time...

W

whyme

I don't expect anyone to read this or post a reply - I just need to let off steam and "cry out to cyberspace"

Well, here we go to AF number 3 - arrives 27 days, (26 days last month) and I feel like crap, hormonal as hell, crying one minute and ready to rip someone's head off the next lol.

I have been soooo strong, back into work, out with friends all smiles, people think I am doing ok and yes I am, but I am entitled to have an "off" day or two.

OH, doesn't mean anything, but he doesn't realise - Samantha Cameron, comes on the news, due in September, same as I was, bump just showing and he say's " showing now, look", at the pub the other week, the landlady, nice bump growing - and it's " oh she's pregnant look" I told him today, how I feel, he just didn't realise, I said that I do have eyes and that I hurt very much.

Met up with group of friends recently , two are now pregnant, due couple month's after I was, bump again showing and I smile, " oh congratulations", and again, it bloody hurts.

I would have been finishing work end of june, july, spending the summer with my 3 year old preparing for the new arrival..... my boss has an off day, unusually snaps my head off and I think, i don't even want to be here taking this crap....

Last weekend, in the car with my son at the traffic lights, there is a protest re abortion and there we have a whacking great bloody poster " eight weeks in the womb" - big F off poster of a baby the same age as my lost baby, I was gutted, in my bloody face. I arrive at the shop, text on my phone my step cousin has had a miscarriage and is booked at hospital on Monday - brings all the pain flooding back.

We have just decorated the bigger bedroom for my son, the original plan was to of course move him from the nursery in prep for the new baby, he was to have new furniture etc. As it was, I felt we had promised him a " big boys bedroom" so when shouldn't he still have it in spite of the loss. However, we moved his furniture with him, as I couldn't face a nursery in the waiting, empty - too much pressure. But now I walk into an empty room that should have been waiting for the new baby.....

Today at work, I paint a smile on, good actress, joking with my colleague, and another (constantly snappy grumpy moody cow quite frankly), made some snappy comment - we weren't even talking to her - so I snapped at her, all I said was "was there any need to made such a nasty comment when we were not even talking to you" - she apparently went off crying - sorry to be unsympathetic, but she is constantly rude and I am glad I pulled her up, tough she was in tears...

THis weekend we are away at a wedding, really nice something to look forward to, been out and bought lovely outfit, while my original, maternity dress hangs in the wardrobe, I would have been five months....

And now, AF is here, every month another nail in the coffin, hitting the loss home. I don't know how I feel, disappointed in one hand, this was the first month I felt ready to try so we NTNP , less pressure, but no luck, I am not pregnant. In spite of all my original plans of anti OPK, I have just purchased some clear blue ov. sticks, but I don't know, I can't handle the disappointment each month. I am thinking of coming off this forum, I just don't belong in any section.

Yes, I am wallowing right now, I can't be upbeat and positive all the time, I certainly don't begrudge anyone their happiness and pregnancies, but right now I need to focus on how I feel and what and I can cope with.

Whyme
Didn't want to read and run but you do deserve to let off steam and have 'off' days. I think your last sentence says it all - focus on what you need right now and what you can cope with. Hopefully your 'big boy' can help you through these bad times too xxx

:hug: I know how you feel hunni, my AF will be here tomorrow, bang on time. It sucks, it hurts, and i really hate the world right now.

Rant all you like, it's what we're here for xxx

Thanks for your replies - I feel a right horrible bitch right now.

We can be horrible bitches together ;)

Seriously, PMT sucks at the best of times, it's magnified 100 times when TTC. Don't beat yourself up. xxx

We can be horrible bitches together ;)

Seriously, PMT sucks at the best of times, it's magnified 100 times when TTC. Don't beat yourself up. xxx

Thanks - just been talking to OH, glass of wine in hand lol - I said I know I am being horrible, and tried to describe it to him, I compared it to permanent road rage lol ready just rip someones head off and then run off and burst into tears lol. I think this is the worst PMT I have had in sometime. I just went to Tescos for some time out (yes I know, but I needed to have sometime out)- came back with some pyjama bottoms, some prenatal vits and a bottle of wine lol - Couldn't be arsed with the clothes cos I would look minging in anything . Listen to me, I will be ok in a few days ...

Why do you feel like a bitch hun? You are just a woman who is in pain - that's allowed.

It's too cruel to have to see people who are pregnant when you were. You and I must have been due about the same time - I lost Isabella 7 weeks ago and am struggling terribly with my friends who are pregnant.

I don't have anything I can say that will make it better but I am sending you lots of hugs.

Thank you all soo much ladies, I genuinely didn't expect replies - just someone said it's good to write things down. As time goes on, I do feel stronger, but then that bloody witch shows up every month and knocks me back

So sorry for your loss, I had MMC 8th Feb (permantly etched in my brain), was nearly eleven weeks, baby died at 8 + 1 , due date was 2nd September ....

Yep and on a school night lol - had cut it out, but now the witch has just shown her ugly face...

You are NOT a bitch, just a human with feelings! Seeing pregnant women is awful. The witch is horrible. She brings me back into my trauma every time she rears her head. Thank god for all things that make you feel comfy - wine, pyjamas and a DH that will listen to you when you need to cry.

xoxo

Whyme I know how you feel. I lost my 4th baby on Sunday and had it confirmed yesterday. We are about to move to a new place and I know loads of women who are due to hav etheir babies any day and I will be expected to be all smiles and congratulations and asked to hold the baby.... then the questions will start... "when are you going to have kids?"... We never tell anyone that I am pregnant and never tell anyone I have lost yet another one, so I just smile and mutter some rubbish to shut them up.... this time I feel like screaming actually I have 4 babies, but they are all dead! And we will see if I get asked to hold their baby again...
Now who sounds like a bitch??? Me.

Thank you all for your lovely words and cyberhugs

Padbrat- you most definately are NOT a bitch, I can't imagine how you feel, one loss is painful enough xx

Hi why me. I know how you feel. I had miscarriage in October nd every month af arrives it is like a kick in the teeth. I would have been due 24th of June and one of my close friends in due 24th May. I am dreading that text and then the invite to go and see her baby.

I am truly happy for her but am also gutted.

I have been waiting for years to try (hubby was not ready) and then when er did it took 5 months and nothing since October (6 months last week that I miscarried) . yet my friend wh is due in a few weeks decided one month and was pregnant two months later.

I know there are women on here who have been trying for much longer than me but I am beginning to wonder if it it will ever happen for me. Hubby says he truly believes it will and can picture us with a bubba but I cant.

Lets hope we all get our bfp's really soon.

Hi my lovely, i missed this thread last night, im so sorry id always come wading in with a reply to you

i think its totally acceptable to feel the way you do, and espec when you are normally so positive it makes me think its extra important for you to have an outlet cos it can feel like you have to put a front on, when people expect certain things off you. Well done for speaking your mind too to beaky woman at work

PMT will not help. Wine will for now.

Are you feeling ok usually though, and are just having blips that have built up to this point?

I have more spots if that helps, feel free to point and laugh at me. I have the wrinkles of a 40 year old and the spots of a 16 year. Go me.

Hi my lovely, i missed this thread last night, im so sorry id always come wading in with a reply to you

i think its totally acceptable to feel the way you do, and espec when you are normally so positive it makes me think its extra important for you to have an outlet cos it can feel like you have to put a front on, when people expect certain things off you. Well done for speaking your mind too to beaky woman at work

PMT will not help. Wine will for now.

Are you feeling ok usually though, and are just having blips that have built up to this point?

I have more spots if that helps, feel free to point and laugh at me. I have the wrinkles of a 40 year old and the spots of a 16 year. Go me.

Hello You! Yes am ok most of the time, think the PMT has really got alot to do with this, but got to the point where I just thought oh b"""llo&&s to all this acting and smiley face malarky- I feel like sh** and I need to wallow for a while if you know what I mean, will probably be back to "normal" in a while. The appearance of the witch (AF) does hammer the loss home every month though. I know BFP may take a while - this was the first month I felt ready to try, although not whole heartedly, even so AF arriving is disappointing and the thought of feeling this disappointed for the next X months is crappy prospect....
As for spots, I can relate- got a beaut on my chin lol - I don't really suffer with spots ( did in pregnancy though), oh the joys of AF!! xx

Smiler, so sorry for your loss. OH are good at being optimistic, which is good support . I know they feel the loss too, but I do think it is different in some way for them. We are mothers as soon as we are pregnant and aside from the emotional pain, we have to endure the physical pain, the self blame-we feel that we have failed- even though we didn't do anything wrong and then there's facing the fact that we are no longer pregnant, reiterated with arrival of AF every month, a whopping great void. My OH keeps saying to me we'll have our "turn" again soon,I know he means well and yes, I would like another baby, but I am still grieving the little bab I We lost, another baby can never replace this one.
Like you, I don't for one minute begrudge anyone their happiness/pregnancy, but it is so bloody unfair, why couldn't we keep our babies ...

They say keep positive, but that is hard to maintain sometimes. AF arrives, disappointment. BFP arrives - Excitement, closely followed by anxiety, fear of it happening again. So yes, it is crap, some people, plan and sail through a pregnancy, and while we are happy for them, it is crappy that any future pregnancy for us will sadly be kinda spoiled now because of the fear.

Wishing you every happiness in the future and hope you get your BFP soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->