Can't believe how bad today has turned out.

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
So this morning despite the nausea and exhaustion I managed to get my early train ok. Decided to get my bus from the station and pay so that I could get a seat before the students get on at the free stop and managed to lose one of my best gloves.

Coming home, I left work at 5pm and waited for the [every 10 mins] bus to the station in the pouring rain stood up because the shelter was packed with students. 40 mins later I gave up and shared a taxi with some other fed up people. The one good bit - I checked the bus stop and found my sodden glove on the floor so maybe I can rescue that now. At the station the next train had been delayed but I managed to arrived about 30 seconds after it had left the station so had a 30 min wait. Then, and this is the real biscuit-taker, I was sat on the platform by the clock near the end of the train that would be in front of mine. Around quarter past 6 there was an announcement that the train in front of me was the 1818 to wherever, lights came on and everyone got on. I looked down the platform, no sign of my train (due 1822). Texted some people. Next announcement the train in from of me (same train) was now the 1825 to wherever but it hadn't moved (maybe delayed) looked down platform, no train behind. Then noticed it was exactly 1822. Huh? Went to check the board, my train was not listed. Went to ask at the info desk and was told it left on time and that there will have been an announcement. Except for how there f***ing wasn't!!! Plus it must've left early because there was no train there at 1822 exactly, not even down the track heading off. So then I had another 25min wait for the next train only stood up because in those two mins of enquiry the seats had all been taken. I was nearly hyperventilating and feeling very faint while I stood there.

Get home and am amazed that after a long day alone my old dog hadn't pooed in the house so let dogs out quick. He came pottering in while I was taking off my coat and promptly squatted on the floor. Very much the last straw. I'm a little ashamed to say I screamed at him until he ran outside but there was already poo everywhere. Kitchen floor has been so hairy and horrid because we've both been so busy recently so I after picking up all the poo I could see I then had to hoover the kitchen in case of any bum-crumbs lying around. I've finally been able to eat a little something and have a drink.

How am I ever going to get through the next two days' work? :-(

:hugs:

Sounds like one hell of a crappy day, put your feet up now your home hun and relax!!

oh what a bad day!!!! im suprised you havent curled up in a ball and cried hun!! hope tomoro is a lot better for you xx

:hugs: Sounds like a real crappy day, hope the next 2 are better!! x

Charlie it was all I could do to keep it together at the train station and I bawled once I got home! DH has just got home and he's going to make us both some tea and then I'll go to bed. I don't need to be in until noon tomorrow so at least I can sleep in a bit (after my usual 6am breakfast of course!).

Poor you. Big :hug:. Go and have a relaxing bath and a good nights sleep x x

:hugs: I HATE public transport its always sooooooo shite!!!! :grr:

I hate that also when i get grumpy and shout at one of the animals when i wouldn normally :cry: Always makes me feel even worse!! :hugs: :hugs:

Well it's been enough to make me think the completely hideous drive to town is worth it now. It took me over 2 hours to get home where it's normally 1 tops by public transport and when I drove peak yesterday it was about 40 mins and at least I was sat down in the queues! It's only another week so I might just start skipping the stupid train.

Blob- it's awful isn't it! Ebin deserved a scream for walking back in and pooing as even if he started he should've tried to get back out but he's too stupid to learn. I felt mean screaming at the other when she let out a woof at the newspaper though. I've never seen her stop woofing and lie down so quickly and obediently before! At least it shows I don't make a habit of shouting like that.

I hope you have a much better day today hun!! x x

Only just seen this, but oh god what an awful day. :( I can only imagine how difficult it must have been standing for that long and having to spend so much time travelling. Hopefully you have a better day today. :hugs:

Aw, thanks all. Well I woke up a bit headachey and feeling dizzy and weird. Some food, tea and juice has helped. I'm off to work in half an hour or so to drive scary chemicals about town so we'll see how that goes! Just keep thinking I finish in a week...I finish in a week...

:hugs:

Sorry to hear you had such a bad day , i HATE public transport !!

Hopefully you are feeling a little better today and a bit more rested xx

Hope today's a better day hun xxx

Poor poor Peanut!
Huge hugs and calm soothing thoughts to you!

Oh I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday. :hugs: What a pile of pants!

Hopefully things will level off for you once you get this weekend over with. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->