can't believe I'm here!

eppgirl

Reaction score
I never imagined myself actually fulfilling my dream of becoming a mommy, but now that I'm here, everything feels so natural like always been one.
I welcomed my little bundle of joy, Russell Lee the 4th, into the world October 9th, 2013, 5 days early, via cesarean section after swollen cervix was blocking baby from coming out.
He was 9lbs. 1 oz. and 21 inches long.
I am breastfeeding, after much difficulty we are now feeding like a couple of pros. He eats about every two hours and for around 30 to 40 Minutes. :happydance: my milks Finally come in, so I no longer have to supplement with formula. I was having to supplement because his blood sugar was low cause he wasn't eating enough. He was eating like ten minutes in each every like five hours.
I am so proud of my little man.
I've been an emotional basket case. I went from laughing to crying hysterically to back to laughing in seconds.
This mommy thing just feels so right. Its like he's been here all along. I've had major deja vu since having him.
He's a perfect baby doesn't cry very loud, sleeps good he was asleep when they pulled him out lol.
Anyways basically I'm introducing myself. I'm Tennessee, 19, and super proud mommy to a little boy. :)

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy! :D Welcome too! :)

Congratulations and welcome to the best job in the world!! Xx

Congrats i remember you crom other forum :)

Thanks ladybrock! I remember you too. Hows everything with your little one going? I really didn't know I could love someone so much until I laid eyes on mine. <3

Congrats i remember you crom other forum :)

Thanks ladybrock! I remember you too. Hows everything with your little one going? I really didn't know I could love someone so much until I laid eyes on mine. <3

Hes doing good thanx, now we have the right milk for him (bit of an intolerance)
I know its just amazing isnt it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->