Can't believe I'm posting this .... 17 weeks + wet the bed!!!

Kay0102

Reaction score
I'm mortified to be posting this and have been awake since 3am as didn't want hubby to roll over and find out!
I went for a wee before sleep about 10.30pm and woke up at 3am in a huge wet patch! I got up and went for another wee and panicking it was waters, but it smelt like pee and I've had nothing leaking since. I'm mortified. Not aware that I was having an on the toilet dream where I could have accidentally "released" so I'm confused.
Has this happened to anyone else? I'm so worried about it happening again, how embarrassing at almost 28 yrs old! I've never experienced this in either of my pregnancies x

At around 12 weeks along with this pregnancy, I had the toilet dream and wet the bed. It was at 5am. I have a different relationship with my partner and woke OH to help me out. Poor OH stripped and changed the bedding for me while I got a shower. Hahaha. It was so embarrassing. I am terrified of it happening again, but we have been married over 5 years, and OH has watched me give birth 3 times, pooing myself in the process twice. And things much worse than that, which I'm not describing here. I'm pretty sure there is no mystery left. Hahahaha

Oh I'm happy to share most things with hubby we've been married 7 years and he showered me after my first section, blood coming from everywhere hahaha, he would have been happy to help but I was just so embarrassed i put a towel over and if he discovered it next morning fine but he ended up getting up with the kiddies plus he is on a night out tonight for his 30th and had gone to bed early purposely (mon-fri he is up at 4am 14 hr days and works a nightshift Saturday night as a 2nd job) didn't want him to be tired his first night out in over a year bless him. I've had the toilet dream before and have almost let go in bed lol but I don't recall dreaming beforehand this time and think you are usually stirring when that scenario happens. To me it smelt like wee and if it was waters I am guessing more would have leaked when I got out of bed and throughout the morning but had nothing? X

Hahahaha, yep, that's very nice of you. I would not hesitate to wake OH. I'm not that kind a partner. Hahaha... TMI with these, but when my water actually did break in bed when I was pregnant with my first baby, it was unmistakeable. Well, not when I was laying in bed and feeling warmth come out but definitely when I stood up and shot water all over the floor. Hahaha. Even with my second-born, I had a slow leak, but you could really tell because I was constantly dripping. I am sure you're just fine, being that you sound like rye dry now! ;)

Well I've definitely had the toilet dream before and wee'd the bed. And on a separate occasion I wet the bed next to OH after a night of drinking. Couldn't even use pregnancy as an excuse lol its ok to feel a little embarrassed!

Thank you for your reassurances ladies. I have the bed to myself tonight so don't have to worry as much haha. 1st born waters were ruptured during labour and I was on my back the entire time but waters went first with my 2nd and it was definitely a very strange uncontrollable situation!! Xxx

Have you watched Geordie shore? Charlotte wets the bed ALL the time and doesn't seem bothered! I peed in my sleeping bag once at a festival, bad combination of being drunk and cold...does that make you feel better?!! Ha ha

I LOVE Geordie Shore. Myself and hubby always take the mick out of Charlotte for that, maybe that's what added to my embarrassment and avoidance in telling him hahaha. Making me giggle reading people's none pregnant stories lol x

Haha oh bless you! I would have totally woken dh and made him change the bed while I put the sheets in the wash.
If it makes you feel any better when I still had ms I came down from bed (he was still up) to be sick in the downstairs loo, opened the door, projectile vomited everywhere, walls, floor etc and wet myself at the same time! I burst into tears, he sent me back to bed and said the next day it took him over 40 mins to clean it up!
Pregnancy can be horrific!

About a month ago I puked all over my husband it was in the shower luckily but all over his legs and feet. And it was chunky and gross and had to be cleaned out with paper towels and clogged up the drain. He just soaped us up and layed me down on the coach and cleaned it all up. Still one of the most embarrassing moments so far.

Haha oh bless you! I would have totally woken dh and made him change the bed while I put the sheets in the wash.
If it makes you feel any better when I still had ms I came down from bed (he was still up) to be sick in the downstairs loo, opened the door, projectile vomited everywhere, walls, floor etc and wet myself at the same time! I burst into tears, he sent me back to bed and said the next day it took him over 40 mins to clean it up!
Pregnancy can be horrific!

:rofl: you poor thing..... Laughing my ass off over here about it but if it happened to me I'd be so horrified!!!! Luckily sounds like our OH's are very understanding and loving to us... pregnant or not :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->