• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't believe it has come so soon*update on first day*

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Jack starts nursery on Wednesday:cry:
When did my little baby grow up?
It is just kind of sinking in, he has his uniforms all ready names written in and hung up, we have just been to get his school shoes ( Ant nearly passed out :lol)
He has his lunchbox ready and everything
He will be going 12-3 everyday, at our school he will be in nursery for around 18months then to reception then class 1

I really can't believe it

I'll post some pics of him in his uniform , he looks so grown up:cry:

:hug:

I hope his first day goes well! It's sad how quickly they grow. :(

Hmm well the day didn't really go great

He got bitten on his face :cry: he has a right mark, my poor little man

Up until then he had a great time so they told me
Oh he came home in different trousers as well :lol:

my friend told me that when she went in he was comng out of the toilet with everything on show :rofl:

Ah well lets hope tommorow goes better!

Oh bless him, i hope tomorrow goes a bit better!! Sounds like he'll be fine though!!

:hugs: aww bless him, sounds like he's going to be fine though x

he doesn't seem too upset by it thank goodness and I told him to stay away from the little girl so she can't give him "cuddles" ( thats what she said she was doing)

I just know though that it will only take a few little thing (though being bitten on face is not little) for him to not want to go anymore and tbh he doesn't have a choice in the matter

:hugs: loved the way he came out of the loo with all on show :rofl: his sense of shame will kick in soon I'm sure :lol:

This is the part of parenting when I think you become even more protective but I'm glad he had a good day :)

Joe starts September and still maintains he's not going, that he's staying at home playing with his cars & trains:dohh:

Aww bless him, how come Joe hasn't started now?
There is only a day between Joe and Jack

Glad it went alright despite the fact that he got bit. :hugs:

So funny about the bathroom incident :)

Well yesterday went much better, he didn't flash his bits, he came home in his own pants and he didn't get attacked by a vampire :wohoo:

Luckily it hadn't put him off going and her had not even sat down for his lunch before he was saying bye to me:cry:but it is a good thing really even though it made me want to cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->