Can't believe it's happening!

RedRose

New mum :)
Reaction score
I got my BFP this morning! I felt so sure that this wasn't my month- I even wore a sanitary towel yesterday as I had cramps!

I did the test when I was half asleep, it's only a faint line but I just ran from the bathroom to my OH in bed saying 'OMG we're pregnant'! He has been saying all along this cycle that we've definitely done it, but I've told him not to because it gets my hopes up!

I've had hardly any symptoms, lol my last cycle I was convinced I was as I had every symptom you could think of.

I'm shocked that I'm not nervous. I had a MC in Feb and a chemical the month after and then nothing all year until now. I'm sure the nerves will kick in the next time I get a cramp.

If anyone has any spare sticky vibes or positive thoughts, please send them over my way. This is a dream come true for my OH and I after such a nightmare year for us.

I just also want to wish everyone who is TTC lost and lots of baby dust and luck. :hugs:

I am on cloud frickin 9!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 24082009579.jpg
    24082009579.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 59
Congratulations hun :yipee:

I also had what I thought were period cramps for 2 days before I got my :bfp: xx

Congratulations!! Sending you lots of sticky :dust: .. hope to see you over in first trimester soon! :hugs:

yay!! so pleased for you. here's to a happy and healthy nine months chick xxx

Congrats!!!! and lots of sticky stuff your way!!

Im so pleased for you , " from one rose to another " I will be stalking you a** from now onwards..xx " :haha:

Congrats on your BFP! I had AF like cramps too before i got my BFP.
Where about's on the south coast are you hun? x

Thanks everyone :hugs:

Hi Heidi, I'm inbetween Portsmouth and Chichester. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back