Cant believe this is happening

laura109

Reaction score
After a week of bfp my cm is turning pink. Im my experience this is always early mc for me :-( i am so sad that things have to get wrong :-(

I don't have experience with mc, but I'm on my fifth pregnancy and have had spotting, pink/colorful CM, even bleeding, with all but my first. There is definitely a chance that you've just got a sensitive cervix, like me, and that you'll experience spotting, bleeding, pink CM, for seemingly no reason at all. I really hope that's the case and that your pregnancy sticks. :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Its barely there just a tinge in cm when i wipe. Not holding out much hope at all usually it ends up getting heavier x

Ive had no more since about 3pm yesterday so i hope it wAs implantation although it would be late. Thanks ladies x

4 weeks 2 days isn't late for implantation bleeding. I got mine at about the same time, exactly when I was expecting AF to arrive. Hope that's all it is!

Thanks i have short cycles 24 days so i found out i was expecting on cd 22. I read that implantation bleeding happens around the time af is due or the week before. Everything is so confusing!!
Cm is clear today so its looking ok now xx

There is always something isn't there. How are you ricschick? I have been reading about your spotting etc. hope you are doing ok? Xx

Fingers crossed it wasn't anything Hun, I had pink tinged CM at 7 weeks as well as some light spotting so was convinced something was wrong. I had an early scan due to the spotting and baby was measuring a little behind but HB was there. I then had a private scan at 10 weeks and baby measured 11 weeks and was absolutely fine. It's so hard not to worry but just try and tell yourself that mostly this kind of thing is really common and all is ok.

Has everything been ok since?

Hi thank you. Yeah everything has gone back to normal. Good strong lines on my tests too. Was so happy when the tinge was gone. Was expecting it to get worse. Thanks for your reassuring words and i am so pleased your baby is ok after giving you a scare ,,

Glad to hear all has been ok since Hun and thank you, these little ones like to cause us worry from day one :)

I had spotting the day after my period was due, and then again about two weeks later. The second time is was bright red and I just knew it was over. It stopped that night and we saw a healthy heartbeat at 8 weeks. Now I am 17 weeks and it's still all good. Sending sticky prayers your way!

Thank you so far we are ok :) everyday that passes i feel a little more hopeful that baby will be ok. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->