Can't believe we're actually going for baby #2:)

Lots of us going for baby number 2!

I'm not sure where I am in my cycle, to be honest. It's really annoying me, I just don't know which day I o'd, but I figure it may have been CD19??? Grrr, wishing I was temping or using OPKs now as it means I don't know if I should be experiencing any symptoms yet and I don't really know when I should test, i.e. when my period is actually late.

So basically I'm CD25 today, which means I'm either 6dpo or if I ovulated before that, then I'm more days past O (that makes no sense :lol:). The reason I'm not sure is that I had so much EWCM this month, like about 4 days of it, but the peak day for it was CD18/19. We only DTD CD14 and CD18 in my fertile period, so I'm hoping one of those days had some spermies who hung around for the egg!

My OH is quite excited this cycle and keeps asking if I've had my period yet. I told him I would test on Sunday (CD29) if I hadn't got it by then, but that might actually be too early for an accurate result if I didn't O until CD19 or even later!

Arghhhhh! Hope you aren't all as frustrated as me.

If you are 6 dpo then you just may get a positive Sunday, if pregnant :) I got my positive at 8/9 dpo! Super early.

My cycles have surprisingly been pretty stable since coming off the pill, 28-30 days. I remember last time around I had such a wacky cycle after stopping, its nice to have a bit of predictability. I think we're going to skip trying this month, our offer for a house got accepted and we've been running around trying to get paperwork signed and everything:) Exciting, but stressful, we haven't had any free time this week so no dtd. Maybe next month, good luck to everyone this month:flower:

Ugh, AF got me, I'm out! How's everyone else doing?

AF got me yesterday morning. I O'd so late this cycle and it was tiring trying the every other day method. I am going to continue to use OPK's and may start temping just to confirm and only really try try on my peak days.

Sorry to everyone who's af got them :( I remember how sad that was every time! It's definitely confirmed that I get my birth control out Thursday! Excited and nervous. We're going to ntnp right away but I really want to at least use opks so I have to discuss it with OH since he absolutely does not want to actively try!

Our little girl will be 2 in October and we have just started trying for #2 this month, I'm currently in the 2ww.

I had a horrendous pregnancy with my daughter and vomited several times a day most days of the whole pregnancy, then having to be induced as I went 2 weeks over my due date. I, also on the verge of a good promotion at work so I absolutely think I'm crazy to do this all over again. So excited but also v realistic so almost dreading it at the same time....

If we have another child as amazing as my little girl it will all be worth it though.

Good luck everyone :0)

Hi,
. We were just starting our NTNP in April then I found my partner would be away a lot so decided to take a break till now I guess officially August. Anyway my son turned a year a few weeks ago and we're still breast feedinfeeding. Usually only at night and in the morning. Sometimes in the day when I am home.
I purchased cheap OPK and pregnancy test from amazon and started testing yesterday I can see a faint line to I expect it to build. I guess I will ov sat or sunday. My cycles have been regular since March usually 28 day but last 2 cycles were 26 and 27 respectively. This is my trial month but I hope we catch the eggy. Baby dust to all. Those who got AF all the best for this coming cycle

AF sucks! I am feeling really down about TTC to be honest... I don't really know how to deal with it as we didn't TTC our first, he was a surprise. We literally had one oopsie and I was pregnant, so I feel like our expectations are that TTC should be really, really easy and just 'happen' automatically! Stupid, right? In my rational brain I realise it can take months even for the most healthy and fertile couples, but this evil little voice keeps saying, 'what if you can't get pregnant again?'. I keep thinking something is wrong because it didn't happen right off the bat again. So dumb!

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've been on here but I'm back. This is our first month TTC baby #2. I'm currently in the TWW. Glad to be in the same boat with so many of you!

Zephram try not to stress it can be a worry for us all. Every conception and pregnancy will be different. We were fully TCC for 4 months before I got pregnant and each period I had felt like the end of the world. I found this B&B so helpful because we go though it together and support each other. Xx

Hey!
My LO is 18m and were on cycle 3. I'm 12dpo today resisting the urge to test yet!

Hey girlies! DD is turning 1 on 14th Aug and we had planned on TTC in September since I also had an issue with anxiety and wanted to be more 'stable' before I got preggo again. However, we had unprotected sex on CD8 of this cycle so here I am in the TTC forum! AF is due on 29th Jul, testing on 25th - NERVOUS and chilled at the same time. Time will show. Wishing you guys all the best! xxxx

Hey everyone, sorry to those that got AF, it definitely is a let down. I remember how heartbroken I was every month last time around, it took us a good six months before we conceived. Now I feel like the pressure will be even greater because every month the age gap will be bigger and bigger...I try not to stress about that but I don't want it to be too huge. Don't worry Zephram:hugs: I thought it should happen quickly as well, but the reality is it's hard work catching that egg, timing and all. But It will happen!

I'm the same way with stressing about a bigger age gap! Even though we're ntnp I want to get pregnant asap so the gap isn't as big and (maybe selfish on my part) I don't want their bdays too close together on TOP of being pregnant in the summer again. Definitely selfish :blush:

AF sucks! I am feeling really down about TTC to be honest... I don't really know how to deal with it as we didn't TTC our first, he was a surprise. We literally had one oopsie and I was pregnant, so I feel like our expectations are that TTC should be really, really easy and just 'happen' automatically! Stupid, right? In my rational brain I realise it can take months even for the most healthy and fertile couples, but this evil little voice keeps saying, 'what if you can't get pregnant again?'. I keep thinking something is wrong because it didn't happen right off the bat again. So dumb!

That's not silly at all. We are like that. Fell pregnant with our first baby literally the week we talked about trying so we never had any stress or time to think. It was a surprise/shock to be pregnant like that and I have this fear in my head... that maybe that will be it.

I'm the same way with stressing about a bigger age gap! Even though we're ntnp I want to get pregnant asap so the gap isn't as big and (maybe selfish on my part) I don't want their bdays too close together on TOP of being pregnant in the summer again. Definitely selfish :blush:

Our little boy will be 2 on August 10th... that is making us want to be pregnant again. Those 2 years have gone so fast and we love him so much we don't want him to be an only child, we wanted him to have a sibling to play with and didn't want too large a gap.

Lol nothing wrong with that, my dd's bday is nine days after mine, so I definitely don't want another birthday around then, it'd be nice to have them spaced apart. I loved being pregnant in the summer, wearing my flowy sundresses and showing off my bump :) I couldn't imagine being pregnant in the winter. The thought of having to wear boots and jeans and somehow fit into my coat, bleh haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->