Can't believe we're actually going for baby #2:)

Hello ladies! I hope it's ok that I am stalking your thread a bit. I wanted to see how you all were feeling about number two. DH and I are really trying to decide if we are going to TTC. Right now we are NTNP. We both have older daughters from a previous relationship and DD will be 1 in September. Since she has been born we have considered giving her a sibling. As it is both our older girls will be off to college soon and DD will essentially be an only child. I know one of you mentioned never really being completely ready financially etc. and I guess I feel the same. If we are going to do it I would really like the gap to be as close to two years as possible! It's a tough one!

my daughter will be three and we are going to start trying for #2

AF sucks! I am feeling really down about TTC to be honest... I don't really know how to deal with it as we didn't TTC our first, he was a surprise. We literally had one oopsie and I was pregnant, so I feel like our expectations are that TTC should be really, really easy and just 'happen' automatically! Stupid, right? In my rational brain I realise it can take months even for the most healthy and fertile couples, but this evil little voice keeps saying, 'what if you can't get pregnant again?'. I keep thinking something is wrong because it didn't happen right off the bat again. So dumb!

This is exactly my situation and exactly how I feel! Makes me feel silly for even thinking it but that little voice in my head telling me it would be too good to be true to actually fall pregnant with another jus gets to me :/ think I just really need to chill the fuck out! :dohh: :haha:

I'm the same way with stressing about a bigger age gap! Even though we're ntnp I want to get pregnant asap so the gap isn't as big and (maybe selfish on my part) I don't want their bdays too close together on TOP of being pregnant in the summer again. Definitely selfish :blush:

Lol nothing wrong with that, my dd's bday is nine days after mine, so I definitely don't want another birthday around then, it'd be nice to have them spaced apart. I loved being pregnant in the summer, wearing my flowy sundresses and showing off my bump :) I couldn't imagine being pregnant in the winter. The thought of having to wear boots and jeans and somehow fit into my coat, bleh haha.
Ugh that's true! Lol. I was miserable , it was so unbelievably hot. I couldn't ever do anything :( I couldn't even wear dresses bc I was so sweaty it was just uncomfortable. Winter doesn't seem much fun either! Lol

AF sucks! I am feeling really down about TTC to be honest... I don't really know how to deal with it as we didn't TTC our first, he was a surprise. We literally had one oopsie and I was pregnant, so I feel like our expectations are that TTC should be really, really easy and just 'happen' automatically! Stupid, right? In my rational brain I realise it can take months even for the most healthy and fertile couples, but this evil little voice keeps saying, 'what if you can't get pregnant again?'. I keep thinking something is wrong because it didn't happen right off the bat again. So dumb!

This is exactly my situation and exactly how I feel! Makes me feel silly for even thinking it but that little voice in my head telling me it would be too good to be true to actually fall pregnant with another jus gets to me :/ think I just really need to chill the fuck out! :dohh: :haha:

This is exactly me as well! Talked about it and boom pregnant. Not so easy 2nd time!

Oh - yeah hi! We have a 22 month old and are on our 2nd cycle, this cycle we are using opk, starting to get faint lines but my cycles are all out of whack so idk! Fx!

Yes it would be nice not to have big gaps DS was 1 in July so no massive rush but happy for it to happen from now.
Well positive OPK sat, Sun and yesterday so seemed to have ov and officially in 2WW. First cycle so not overly hopeful but will remain positive.

I had DS on very hot day. I prefer the summer. The winter was my 2nd trimester and it was awful and long. The worst was trying to get boots on with growing bump lol.

:dust::dust::dust:

i had my dd when it was 103 outside. Omg. it was awful. HOWEVER, i got to swim every single day so made me feel a little lighter than i was! lol.

:brat: AF got me.... Well at least I think so? :dohh: AF has randomly come 10 days early? I first of all thought " yey this might actually be implantation bleeding!" But then after half a day of light spotting it turned into what I would describe as a light period (I NEVER get light periods! Haha) the light period type thing :haha: lasted two days and now its back to light spotting...? I really don't know what to think?! Its totally unusual for me as firstly it was ten days early and secondly it barley lasted three days? I usually get six day periods on average. So I'm left thinking wtf?! Basically! Why oh why god do you have to torture me this way?! :haha:

Any ladies have anything similar happen and know what the heck is going on? :dohh: Please?! :haha:

P.s baby dust to everyone :dust:

^ fingers and toes crossed! Haha, don't want to get my hopes up though.. :dohh: when do you ladies recon I should test?! Periods due around the seventh..., so impatient!! :haha:

i say wait. don't test yet. not until like a day before af is due if you have to test early. i tested with lo at 10dpo. was negative. at 12dpo i got the faintest positive. dh told me i was nuts. got the good positive on day of af being due.

Sarah1508 this sounds promising. If you can wait till the 9th but if you can't and the 7th is the day AF is due go for it. Best of luck.

AFM I am due on anytime from Saturday Tuesday based on the last few cycles and not sure of my Lp as only just started using OPK. First cycle NTNP. Last 3 cycles have been 28 days, 26 days and 27 days respectively. I assumed I o early bu can't be sure. I will just go with last day which will be next Tuesday. I had cramps today but went after a bawl movement. Sorry Tmi. Waiting it out.

Lots of:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->