Can't breathe - panicking

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
I am only 26 weeks, I feel like there is no room left, I can't breathe, it is worse when I am in bed.

Also my back and bump hurt so much already when I am walking, it is making me scared about how much worse it will be as I am not even close to my due date. :(

I wasn't like that for a few days a couple of weeks ago but it eased up. Lying on my left really helped. But I'd phone triage and talk to them just in case. I'm not saying it's early labour but best to rule that out.

I've just started feeling heavily preg, breathlessness, sore and bump aches when I walk a reasonable amount not to mention backache.... Oh and I've started the pregnancy waddle. I hoped I would of got to 30 weeks before I started with all this lol x if you are really struggling to breathe I would speak to the mw for advice hun, just to make sure it's nothing else xxx

I've been feeling squished inside for a while, baby's getting pretty big by the point you're at. Also, I find walking ok, but if I walk too fast I cramp up. And doing too much activity aggravates my pubic bone. I've also noticed that my coccyx is now getting painful too, after sitting a while and also a couple of times during the night.

If it's worrying you do chat to your midwife or phone the hospital to put your mind at rest. When you're further baby will likely drop down a bit so will ease up the pressure on your lungs.
Hope you're ok, pregnancy can be really uncomfortable at times xxxxxx :hugs:

Same here, and can't take my anxiety medicine which makes it worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"