Can't cope anymore :(

Mandyblur

Mum of 3 soon to be 4!!!
Reaction score
2 days now i've had constant braxton hicks every 5 mins day and night, they are pulling me that tight that my back and the top of my bump are in agony.

I can't sleep, i can't move, i can't sit comfortably. I have got to the point where i have completely had enough now!

I've spent most of today either shouting at everyone or crying.

In the past 2 days i have done everything to try and encourage this baby out but nothing is working.

I'm at my wits end at the moment i just want to fall asleep and not wake up until i'm in labor.

I just want it all over with now :(

Sorry for ranting - i just honestly don't know what to do :cry:

Have you called the hospital? It's my understanding that four in an hour are grounds for calling. I bet you're nearly there! Good luck and feel better.

I would call and go in I had some the other day for about 2hrs it was killing me (I never had any with the girls) and I was about to go in :/

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. :hugs: I would give them a all too. What do you have to loose? I don't think you are far away from meeting your LO. Hang in there Hun. Xxx

I have several days in a row of strong braxton hicks on occasion. If they send you home after you get checked out, run a nice warm bath, turn the lights off, and play some relaxing music. For me, the water doesn't stop the contractions but really helps my back and belly relax. I spent 5 hours in the bath the other night!
I hope you get some relief soon.

your in what is called prodromal labor...it stinks but really there is nothing that can be done to speed prodromal labor up....just try and get whatever sleep and relaxation you can now..eat what you can now cause baby your in the home strech :)..

any day now you will have a baby in your hands....the only thing you can really do with this is relax and let your body do its job...

good luck hun

Spoke to the hospital last night who said it was pointless going in as i would just be strapped to a monitor for an hour and probably sent home with paracetamol - they did say i could go in if i wanted though but seems a waste of their time.

Today has been a little better after actually sleeping last night, braxton hicks have still continued, the top of my bump still aches and my back still kills but spending most of the day lounging in the garden was relaxing.

I've also been for a walk with the hubby and had a bumpy car ride - doesn't seem to have started anything though :/

This is now officially the longest i have ever been pregnant as both my son and daughter were born at 38+4 weeks! I guess thats an achievement if nothing else lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->