cant cope with the wait :(

HomeEdMam

Reaction score
I'm 5+3 and so so stressed already. This is my 3rd bump but 4th pregnancy, 1st ended in MMC and I'm so afraid of having another MMC I don't know how I won't go insane by 12 weeks :(

I'm having light tugging type sensation around my womb area which I hope are normal but am worried are a bad sign.

Got the MMC fear :( it'd break my heart to lose this baby. I can't afford a private scan just yet either, not that they'd see anything this early. Argh

Aww just try to relax dear. I had a loss too, the pregnancy following that was very stressful bc of that. One thing that eased my mind was getting a doppler. I started hearing both my son and this baby around 7.5 weeks. I also was impatient so I went for a private elective scan at 6 weeks and saw the fetal pole and heard the heartbeat.

I'm sure it will all be fine. The tugging sensation is normal. It's most likely just some ligament pain. I'm having it too right now(we are due the same day :) ) plus I've been having mild cramping. I had the exact same thing with my DS. Just try to relax and take it easy. :hugs:

Can you buy or rent a doppler? I have a high fear of mmc as well, but that one little listen every day keeps me sane...ish.

Thanks so much ladies, I'm definitely going to get a doppler, any recommendations? X

I totally understand, pregnancy after a mmc is a very worrying time. I am currently pregnant after my last pregnancy ended in a mmc. I have had a scan which has showed a viable pregnancy which is a huge relief and I know I'd have gone mad if I hadn't had the scan.

Some hospitals in the UK offer an early 'reassurance scan' at around 6-8 weeks to women who have previously had a mmc, sometimes they don't openly offer it so it might be worth asking about it?

All the best, but I think all sounds very positive as these tugging pains sound like implantation.

x

Sonoline B, hands down. It'll be the best $50 you ever spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->