Can't decide

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
Me and my DH are WTT with our 2nd now my LO is 11 months, he'll be 1 on 27th, its gone so fast!!!

I am still BF but my AF returned when Alfie was 8 months but it has been irregular so have no idea about my cycle. I am currently doin weight watchers as i put a lot of weight on durin pregnancy and wanted to lose it before trying again because obviously its a lot healthier for me and baby and it gives me a higher chance of conceiving if i'm not overweight. I have lost 15lb so far and jhave 7lb to go, i have lost on average 2lb a week.

Now my dilemma is i just got my AF this morning so i ill be ready to ovulate in about 2 weeks but i just can't decide if i should start trying this month or wait til next month when i have definately lost all my weight. I am so impatient i just wanna try now lol

Sorry for the long post just thought i should explain the situation. Any advice would be great, i should also add i do not go hungry on weight watchers at all as i get 5 extra points per day due to BF and have a healthy varied diet so doubt it will effect me if i do fall pregnant?!

What do you think ladies? I need a push either way :dohh:

I think as long as your healthy when you're pregnant with bubs no2 you should be fine. It certainly wouldn't stop me especially seeming as you have lost 15|bs already - ( welldone by the way! Thsts reaaly good!

I say just go for it, unless you are seriously concerned health wise, there's nothing stopping you.

Good luck!!

I would say go for it too, you sound healthy and if you continue to eat sensibly through your next pregnancy then I dont see any problems.

As long as you eat healthy during pregnancy you should be fine :D I would go for it, you can still do some small excerises when preg anyway hehe but a 15lb loss is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!

Go for it!

I say keep going with weight watchers til you get to your target weight loss. It will give such a great confidence boost. You will look and feel your best and when it comes to loosing the weight after number 2 you will be so much more confident in doing it.

Watching what you eat for the next few weeks will give you that drive to continue eating healthy throughout the pregnancy. The longer you are on weight watchers, the longer those good habits stick around!

I'm a weight watchers fan but I was stupid enough to listen to people when they told me I was fine and not to loose anymore so I stopped 5lbs before my target. It is one of my biggest regrets because now I feel like I can't get back on track even though I know I can do it because I lost 16lbs.

Maybe see if you do ovulate in a couple of weeks. All the opinions above are valid, I was gonna say ntnp and see what happens, but then needausername, made some really good points!

Well done on weight loss so far! xx

Thanks ladies. I'm gonna see how much i lose this Thurs hopefully it won't be too much longer til my goal weight!!! Turns out AF didn't arrive after all :nope: i'm so confused it def looked like it was starting and then nothing!!!!! grrrrrr My stupid AF is all over the place

Thanks ladies. I'm gonna see how much i lose this Thurs hopefully it won't be too much longer til my goal weight!!! Turns out AF didn't arrive after all :nope: i'm so confused it def looked like it was starting and then nothing!!!!! grrrrrr My stupid AF is all over the place

Sorry to hear that hun she really is a :witch:. Fingers crossed she stops messing about and good luck hope you reach your goal weight soon!

I know its frustrating.. I would say go for it. I am planning on TTC #2 in Feb and I need to lose about 4 stones but its not going anywhere, the only way i can lose weight is to exercise tonnes and I just dont have the time. You will know what the right choice is for you, when the time comes. How does your partner feel about it?

He's happy either way, he said if i prefer to lose the weight first then we can weight but if i wanna start tryin now he's happy to do that too. He's an angel bless him. I am sure i will lose the weight by december for sure so its just a case of am i patient enough to wait an extra month lol.

Think we wil ntnp and let whatever happens happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->