Can't find heartbeat on doppler-worried :-( update Miscarriage at 11 weeks

Back from scan. Lost the baby measuring at 11 weeks 1 day. So happened over the weekend. Baby looked perfect :cry:
Waiting for midwife to book me in epau now

so sorry Hun so so sorry c

I'm so sorry to hear that! Take good care of yourself over the coming weeks! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I'm heart broken. Got to go hospital on Wednesday to epau. Hoping my body realises it's gone before then so I don't have to prolong this upset. Just realised the sonographer forgot to give me my scan pic :cry:

Wishing you all a healthy happy pregnancy. X

Oh yo yo I am so sorry and sad to read this :'( sending you love and hugs xxx

I'm so sorry i was convinced it was just you couldn't find it. I've had a missed miscarriage and dnc before. Best way to get it done. So sorry for you. You will be very fertile now rainbow baby won't be far away x

I'm so sorry Yo_Yo! Lots of love to you xxxxxx :hugs:

Sorry to hear this. I have had two mmc and I really pushed to go natural, don't let them force you into something you don't want to do - chances of infection are really low (ask for the statistics, I cant remember now but it was a risk I was willing to take)

They have never given me pictures on a "bad" scan, but they do take some. Maybe call and ask if they have spares?

Back from scan. Lost the baby measuring at 11 weeks 1 day. So happened over the weekend. Baby looked perfect :cry:
Waiting for midwife to book me in epau now

Oh sweetie I am so sorry :hugs: :cry:. I know there are no words that I can say to comfort you. Please remember to take good care of yourself.

I would also try calling them and asking them for any pictures that they took.

:cry: So sorry to hear this, hope your as ok as can be xxx

So so sorry to read this Yo_yo :cry:

Sending you love and take care of yourself right now xx

Yoyo I am so so sorry for your loss, a missed miscarriage is absolutely heartbreaking. I wish there was something I could say but I know nothing can take that pain away. Please don't be rushed into making any decisions and I would also ask if they have a scan picture saved or ask for one a epu for one. I declined mine because I was so upset I just wanted to get out of that room but now I really regret that decision. :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry to hear this sending lots of love to you :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"