Can't find heartbeat on doppler-worried :-( update Miscarriage at 11 weeks

So sorry to read this, so gutted for you. All the best with the hard time ahead, I hope you are ok xxxxxx

Im so sorry for your loss. I hope your family is doing well.

So very sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm so sorry I hope you get your rainbow baby soon xoxo

I am so sorry for your loss:hugs::hugs:: Healing thoughts to you during this difficult time.

I am so very sorry for your loss, yo yo. My heart is breaking for you. Please keep us updated with how you are doing. Hugs.

Oh YoYo. I'm so sorry gorgeous xx :cry: :hugs: :hugs: I'm sending you loads of love and strength. Take care of yourself beautiful xx I know there is nothing anyone can say :hugs: I'm so sorry beautiful ❤️

Oh yo_yo :( I am so sorry to hear this. I've not been checking into first tri for a few days but thought I'd see how everyone is getting on and this wasn't an update I was expecting. Thinking of you. Always here if you need a chat. You were so supportive to me when I was going through my tough time. Big hugs for you xxx

I'm so sorry. I'm sending lots of strength, love and hugs your way xx

So sorry to see your update YoYo. Sending hugs to you and your family at this horrible time :hugs:

:cry: so sorry to hear this - Take real good care of yourself. x

So sorry to hear of your loss. Lots of love xxx

Yo yo I just saw this. You and I have a baby boy near to the same age so I remember you and was so excited to hear. I don't know if you still get on this site but if you do I wanted to let you know I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you're family is healing as best it can. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->