Can't find the heartbeat with doppler

how safe are they to use? do u use urs everyday?

glad you found it :D

tht whossing noise is the placenta.. i had a mw app at 15 weeks and mw couldnt pick it up over the placenta as mine is quite strong and v loud!!!

i only just started picking it up quickly in the last week or so

I still cant find mine and either can the doc. It turns out my placneta is at the front so it muffles the sound. When i looked it up in the net there can be 20% of woman this way. Dont panic like i did :hugs: as thats probably the reason

You know the wooshing sounds the placenta makes, well is it like a beating rhythm too??

I can hear something with a rhythm, it's not bubba as it's too slow, but I don't know whether it's my heartbeat or the pulse from the placenta as it is a definite wooshing sound.

Glad you found it hun!!
My MW has a very hard time finding mine and then when she does the lil bugger goes off to the other side..apparently it just wants to be left alone!!

BethyB - they are totally safe. it says in the instructions to use them every other day?
i haven't found it again since saturday. It is driving me mad now!! :hissy: I can find the placenta really easily - so maybe lo is hiding behind there like you say.
ribboninthesky - it sounds like what you are describing is your own heartbeat hun - I can hear the exact same thing and think it is probably me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->