cant find the time.

Dionne

Reaction score
Hi girlys,

well i am back to work in 3weeks

and im just not finding the time to juggle all these forums etc

so im not going to be around much now.

i have most of you on my msn or we speak in other places.

take care good luck. love ya

xxxxxxx

Take care dionne, i know weve had our run ins ect but i know your going to be really missed not just by me but by others too. Youve given alot of good support and advice so thankyou and hope when you return to work you wont miss us all too much

take care of yourself and dont forget us and we'll always be here if you ever need us :D

xxxx

Best of Luck Dionne, going to miss you, you have the same parenting style as me!

Hope work goes ok for you

xx

Take care Dionne. Hope it goes well back at work for u!
Chat soon hopefully!
x

Good luck going back to work Dionne.

Take care won't you - I'm sure I can stalk you & those gorgeous pics of the lil ones in other places though ;) I hope or I'll cry lol

x

Good luck going back to work Dionne .. dont really know you that well really and havent got you on msn so hope to see you pop back on here to say hello once in a while.

Take care xx

Hey you!!

Well i hope things go well for you and you enjoy being back at work, hope to see you pop on now and again just to say hi nd let us all know how you,kris and the kids are doing!

Best of luck ... you've been great, will miss you being around!

Imi
xxx

Good luck on going back to work hunny
Will catch you around no doubt at sometime :)

Ta ta hun,

Hope work goes well and not to much of a heart wrench! Im sure you will prob be glad of the peace and quiet really lol!

Be sure to pop on here and there just to give us updates on how your all getting on and were always here for a chat if you need one.

Dionne, Dont be too much of a stranger. Good Luck. Suz

Come back and visit from time to time, good luck with work, take care xxx

Good luck with it all Dionne, make sure you come back and visit !! lol

xx

:hugs: Best of luck dionne keep in touch, you will be missed. think i've been speaking to you on and off since before i was preg with Ewan.
Keep sending us pics of your lovely kids!

Dionne you will always be welcome whenever you feel like popping in. Good luck going back to work :hugs:

good luck wi goin back 2 work hun!!! its not all bad i swear!!!:hugs:

what is wrong with me:blush:

i am trying to spend time away from the laptop now so i can get sorted for work and spend loads of ime with kids.
but i cant! i feel like half of my body is missin and i am missing out on whats going on in the world:dohh:

LMAOOOOOO

I get in a state with no internet connection :rofl:

aww dionne hoep you still be about to chat on msn

bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.