Can't fulfill my ravenous hunger!!!!!!

Bbari2018

Reaction score
I'm about 7 weeks 2 days based off my US date. I've been lucky enough to only have a few days of MS, but for the past few days I've been CONSTANTLY and RIDICULOUSLY hungry, no matter what I eat and how much I eat! It almost feels like the food disappears before it reaches my belly. I'm constantly eating small snacks, but it feels like I haven't eaten in days, and it's really frustrating.

Does anyone else have this issue? Have you found a way to satisfy your hunger? I need help :wacko:

I was like that in my first pregnancy. I turned toward nut butters as part of my snack and that helped to keep hunger at bay for a little longer. But I had to be careful as it's easy to gain a lot of weight when eating too much nut butters.

I also ate popcorn. Unsalted, unbuttered. It was a good filler for me. Follow it with a large glass of water and that helped tremendously.

I was this way for two of my pregnancies. I can't help you with the advice... I just ate. lol. I drank as much water as I could, but I would feel so awful if I didn't eat all the time.

Protein if you can? In theory keeps you fuller for longer! I went through a phase of eating two egg sandwiches a day! Def helped get me through an afternoon of work without feeling too terrible! And I agree with nut butter, I had a tub of peanut butter and a packet of crackers in my desk drawer!

I've been like that the past few days unfortunately it's coupled with ridiculous nausea so a lot of food makes me gag and retch.
I've taken to eating plain seasoned chicken breast, plain tortilla wraps and salad. I cook a large chicken breast and slice it up and put it in a tub to snack on when need be. Also drink lots of water.

Thanks for all the responses. Having nut butter in the morning really helped! I've learned to not actually try to fulfill this irrational hunger and only eat how much I know would usually satisfy me.

I had also been taking Pink Stork supplements, which I realized may have aggravated my hunger.

I'm still pretty much constantly hungry, but slowly learning how to manage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->