Can't get enough sleep!!

GoHawks

Reaction score
So I haven't been on here in a few weeks, mostly because all I want to do anymore is sleep! I go to work everyday at 7am and leave around 4pm.. I take an hour nap every night when I get home. I have to pull myself out of bed to make dinner.. Some nights I don't even get up for that! Then I'm asleep in the couch by 8:30pm... I feel like all I care about anymore is sleep! Can't wait to be past this stage. Anyone with me?

I think I'm still in that stage sometimes and my kids are nowhere near baby sized anymore. I slept a lot too but I always have enjoyed a warm bed.

Haha so you are saying this is my life now?!

Im with you on that...always after work i need a nap. Im soooo exhausted by mid day. All ive been doing this weekend is lazing around and napping here and there.

I'm the same unfortunately. I work every day and by lunch time I am wishing I could nap. When I get home, I basically shower & then lay on the couch and watch tv until I fall asleep.

I keep hearing this goes away in the second tri, so heres to hoping thats true!!

I have been the same, thought I was doing better a couple of days ago, but no, still a zombie 😃 growing a human is tiring stuff!!

So I haven't been on here in a few weeks, mostly because all I want to do anymore is sleep! I go to work everyday at 7am and leave around 4pm.. I take an hour nap every night when I get home. I have to pull myself out of bed to make dinner.. Some nights I don't even get up for that! Then I'm asleep in the couch by 8:30pm... I feel like all I care about anymore is sleep! Can't wait to be past this stage. Anyone with me?

I've been early like this. I'm just starting to come out of this phase, I've had it since about 5 weeks and it's been brutal, never feeling refreshed, but I'm starting to pick up (although in not back to normal), I don't have my nap any more usually and occasionally I've made 10 or even 11pm, my usual midnight bedtime feels like history.

Yep me too. Body is working overtime coping with new baby so is normal. Apparently 2nd tri is better then win 3rd tri you're knackered again lol

All I want to do is take a nap when I get home from work. Unfortunately though, I'm so hungry (and have to take care of my DS) that I can't fit a nap in. I struggle throughout the day and pass out at 8:30 every night. I'm also finding it especially difficult to get up in the mornings this week, I'm getting later and later

I'm hoping it ends soon! I have felt a little better this week and yesterday I didn't need a nap, although I did go to bed at 9:30. It is gradually appearing to get better though! I will say I agree on the getting out of bed thing, I've been late to work almost everyday the past two weeks! Luckily my boss doesn't care as long as I makeup the time I missed, but stil I don't want to make this a habit!

I'm only 5-5 1/2 weeks and feeling dreadfully tired all of a sudden. I can't think straight. I can't function. I keep going to bed earlier and earlier at night, then waking up later and later during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->