Can't help but feel nervous all the time.

wifey2013

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I just needed to vent a bit. I'm 11 weeks today and thrilled. I haven't had a scan since I was 8 weeks 6 days (which I know was only 2 weeks ago) but I can't help but feel like I won't be ok or feel at ease until my next scan and I get to the 12-13 week mark. My last pregnancy was one cycle before we conceived this time and it ended in a MMC at exactly 4 weeks - the day AF was due. I know that they happen in about 70% of the time in pregnancies and women just don't find out because they don't test early. I wasn't too upset as I know there must have been a reason for the MMC.

My main problem is that I have no MS. Occasionally I feel a tiny drop nauseous but it goes away so quickly. I do have bad heartburn, acid reflux, exhaustion, and sore breasts, but that's all.

I'm counting down the days until my scan next Friday (8 left - yay!) and at the same time we are doing a private scan & blood test for T18 & 21.

Anyone else as nutty as me? Is this normal?

I'm in the same boat. Since my loss last year I am more than a nervous wreck this time. One time you can think of an excuse, butn once it gets more than that then nerves can't keep up. I try to be positive, but sometime fear do step in.

I feel the same way!!! At times I feel so positivie about this pregnancy, but then I have my moments of panic several times throughout the day. This is the farthest I've made it in a pregnancy, and my betas have been excellent. I am so afraid of going in for my early scan in a week and a half, and them not seeing anything or tell me something's not right. ahhhh.....
I just keep trying to think positive - eventhough it's not always easy.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->