Cant read newspapers after today

NewMummyx

mummy to 1 and WTT
Reaction score
honestly, the world is sick :cry:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069467/Man-woman-arrested-month-old-baby-raped-battered.html

feel ill and want to murder these sickos!!

I know I just saw the headline and I feel so sick now I cant eat my dinner. I didnt click on the article though, the DM is just full of joy tonight (sarc), just looked down further and saw the kitten article too :(

How can anybody do that to an innocent little baby???? I just don't understand :cry:

That's disgusting.. poor lil man :( x.

I have no words. Poor baby. I pray for a full recovery physically and mentally for this child. And whoever these people are will stay the hell away from all living things from now on.

Like everyone else, I felt physically sick. I cried when reading the story. What I'd like to do to these people...

I didnt click but the preview gave me the title and I dont want to read it. This isnt the first time thats happened I have heard of either. I dont read, buy or even watch the news most days. It depresses me. No wonder I do miss top news stories but I really dont like the news.

I tried to shield my eyes from the title. I wont be reading it. I would rather stay ignorant.

I'm in utter shock. I literally have no words. I can't look at my LO without crying.

Please let him have a full recovery. I want him to come and live with me!!

I read this a few minutes ago I pray that poor little boy makes it :cry:

Sick *******s ... How could anyone do that .. They should be shot!!

2ndtimeluckyX, that's exactly how I feel. I want take these babies/kids like him away and comfort, soothe and love them. My heart aches when I hear about this kind of sh*t. I think I need to do what the others do and NOT read these stories.

This made my heart stop....God be with this beautiful baby boy, keep him safe. I pray he makes a full recovery and finds peace and happiness after such a horrific experience. These types of things my mind can't even comprehend :(

I cant stop sobbing either, all our prayers are with you little man.

If anyone hears of any improvement of the little boy please post would be nice to hear he's doing better as Im sure he'll be in our hearts for a long time to come Id really love to know he's getting better.

Why post this on here?? All I did was hover over this thread and even from doing that I can see what its about and wish I hadn't. FFS why would anyone on here want to know about it?

Edit to add: This thread was in baby club when I posted this.

its worse when people on facebook post stuff on newsfeeds, pics of horrible abuse of kids and animals and I have to look at it then right in my face. Ignorance I choose for it will make me very sad and upset and I cant do a thing about it, Like even knowing the title of this has depressed me. I do not show any one that stuff.

F***ing disgusting!!! There are some right sick twisted people in this world there really are and I'm even more ashamed to say that these vile people live round the corner from me! That poor little boy :'(

My heart breaks for him.

As we speak there is a candle lit ceromny (sp) outside his house, people have been going there all day lighting candles for him. I'm not a violent person but when it comes to somone hurting a deffensless, innocent baby/child its a whole different matter, I hope they get what's coming to them I really do! When I heard about it I looked at my little girl who's a couple of days younger and broke down in tears- how could anyone do this!

It sickens me to my stomach when I would read such things before in the paper
But when itsaon your own doorstep and when you have a child so close in age it sent shivers down my spine!

Seriously praying for this LO! And I hope justice is done!

The man and women that have been arrested have been released on bail until thursday and are hiding like the sick cowards they are that can only hurt those that are most innocent and defensless!

Xxxxxx

highhopes19 - Since you live closeby, do you know if these people are the parents of the boy?

I can't believe they're release on bail. But I guess the law's the law.

I just can't believe people like that can be blessed with a child when I'm struggling to be a mother. They don't even deserve to call themselves parents. It's a cruel, unfair world we live in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->