Cant read newspapers after today

There is too much of this parents abusing and even killing their children going on. Theres so much evil in this world. Poor little fella, makes my heart break :(

Its horrific and I cant read all of it because it makes me to sad :(

I dont think there is more evil in the world though, just more ways of news reaching people.

I hope justice is served for this :(

More news coverage or not, its the types and nature of the crimes that are being committed thats disturbing and therefore i believe theres a noticable increase in evil.

Sorry it was not even directly aimed at you, I didnt know it would offend you sorry. I just think some crimes committed in past were also horrific and VERY widespread. I think this is lowest of low btw :( x

Oh u didnt offend me MF :) was just stating how i felt about it. I agree these crimes being commited against children are the worst kind :(

Sure are. its their innocence and trust in those who are supossed to protect them that makes it so tragicially sad :( They are not parents.

That poor little baby. A month old in a scary world, and his parents (I assume) do this to him. Horrific and totally unacceptable. imagine if they have caused permanent damage to him from doing this; he will have to deal with this for the rest of his life. People like this should be locked up and never let free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->