Can't see another negative

O

Ozzieshunni

I'm just going to wait it out this time. I can't see another negative. If AF hasn't arrived in a week, I'll test. It's due today. :cry:

Oh hun, it's so rubbish isn't it? However hard you try to keep thinking you're only NTNP & not TTC, inside you keep thinking this could be the month. It'll happen. :hugs:

That's exactly what I'm feeling! We want a baby so bad, but because of circumstances we tried to relax and take it easy this month and it's worked up until this point, lol!

I agree totally. I'm finding it hard to be totally relaxed about it, and really hoping this is our month. I'm trying to be casual but I know I'll be really disappointed if AF arrives next month.

Good luck Ozzieshunni, let us know if she arrives or not x

Will do. Caved and took an ebay cheapie test. :bfn: Just what I expected. It could be too early or I could have OV'd late or something :-(

Don't worry hun :hugs: it's not over until the witch shows her face! Maybe try again in a few days if you still haven't come on? Are you feeling any PMS symptoms at all?

Know the feeling hun. I usually can take it easy in the beginning, but as i get closer to af being due, thats where I start to symptom spot and thinking that this could be my month. Its normal to be like that even when your ntnp, we want a baby just as much as those who are ttc, we are just trying a more relaxed approach to it.

Still no AF. It's now one day late. Getting little twinges and I'm very hungry. I hope it's on its way so I can move on to the next cycle :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->