Can't sleep (cont)... BFP

ps- meant to say I know what you mean about taking anything the bean throws at you:winkwink:- I'm soooooo :sleep: and :sick: but I'm not going to complain- esp when everyone tells me what a good sign they are!!:dance::dance:

congratulations on your bfp!!!!!

thanks so much for all your replies, ladies!

I am SO excited!!!!

:hugs:

Hoping for your Christmas :bfp:'s!!!

:dust:

Merlot -- PM me your email/msn!

thanks so much!

Feeling good today... just EXHAUSTED. I cannot sleep!

Hey hun the exhaustion just gets worse lol take a warm bath that always helps me, and i find naps on the couch instead of the bed works really well. Just don't nap too long or you wont sleep at night :) i know its a pain but the narcolepsy has eased off for me most of the time and i can sleep like a log.

thanks, Parkep!

I took your advice -- napping on the couch really does work!

Oh good im glad! and it does get easier (for me anyways lol) I find if in the night im not sleeping (which happens once in awhile) i head for the couch and i fall asleep pretty quick. Sure glad my couch is comfy!

Low and behold, I couldn't sleep in my comfy bed, so I am out on the couch.
Let's see if I can get a normal nights sleep tonight!

thanks, Parkep!

Slept alright... but boy have I woken up feeling nauseated!
Made it about 2 gulps into my tea and had to run to the loo!

yay that's a good sign! were you actually sick???
I haven't actually been sick yet just felt like i was going to be :)

oh no! its starting early for you hun :hugs: hope it gets better soon

Thanks, Parkep!

Morning sickness is actually morning and night sickness. Couldn't keep last night's dinner down and then this morning, I had a SIP of my juice and bam!
:sick:

It's gross, but I'm just taking it as a great sign...

sorry took so long to respond, yah i would take it as a good sign, how are you feeling in the afternoon?? i know with me if i dont eat at night even if im feeling sick the next morning i feel SOOOO sick, i would eat when you can and only eat things you fancy even if it is chips ect, in hopes it will stay down :)

so weird you say chips!
I just sent DH a message saying " BRING CHIPS!"! I have been craving them allll day.

I didn't keep breakfast or lunch down today, and I haven't convinced myself to open the fridge yet, as my tum feels so queasy :(
Hopefully the chippies will still down.

How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"