Can't sleep (cont)... BFP

i hope they stay down too!! it will help keep blood sugars up and maybe make
your self feel a little bit better :hugs:

Im doing ok, nervous but ok saw our genetics counselor yesterday. Having ever test
under the sun done, but means i get to see baby between 11-13 weeks depending on when they book the appointment. Have a lot of decisions to make but taking it one step at a time. :hugs:

ladies thought I would let you know I got my :bfp: today!! :happydance:

Confused as never got a positive opk lol but im happy anyway!!

Glad to hear you ladies are doing well too dispite the morning sickness lol

:hug:

ladies thought I would let you know I got my :bfp: today!! :happydance:

Confused as never got a positive opk lol but im happy anyway!!

Glad to hear you ladies are doing well too dispite the morning sickness lol

YAY HUN :happydance:

Many Many congrats to you!!!

Tasha,
I am SO excited for you!

Sorry I have been awol, ladies.
I have had a horrid time with morning sickness. DH found me passed out on floor - hadn't managed to keep food or liquids down for 3 days.
Went to doc today, and he put me on diclectin.

:hugs:

Oh hunny! does the meds help at all???
Dont get too dehydrated!! massive :hugs:

hey parkep!

the meds aren't helping too much yet. They're time-released, and I can't seem to find the right schedule for taking them. Mind you, I did keep liquids down today. Haven't tried foods... just cant stomach them yet.
I was not expecting to feel this awful. :(
blegh.

Took today off, and wont be going to work tomorrow... I do have my first docs appointment tomorrow, so thats good! Thus far, I have only seen the walk-in clinic doctor for the diclectin.

How are you doing??

Oh hun thats awful!! Im sorry you feel so awful :hugs:

I hope your doctor can give you some tips. Liquid is good hun! its a start at least.
I hear that some women who have MS really bad are on a couple different meds.
I dont know if it will help you with your MS being so extreme but i heard the sea
sickness bands do help... just a thought.

Where do you work is it an office?? And dont worry about work hun, they can get over it lol.

Im doing good my MS (very mild compared to yours :hugs:) is easing up im having less food aversions which is nice because i was not wanting anything. And its a lot less hard in the morning at work. (have a physical job, supervisor at a horse barn) I have my Nuchal scan booked for Jan 8 th! am so excited but so so nervous. ANNDDD! i got engaged last night! oh how i love my OH! he did it perfectly! went to an amazing fancy restaurant and he got down on one knee oh and my ring! its amazing!!
K i think im done lol Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

oh no belle im sorry to hear you have been having a rough time of it!! I had morning, afternoon and night sickness with alfie, cant really remember when it started but it seemed to go on forever, im hoping i dont get that this time!!

I have had a stomach bug over the past few days, not related to lil bean i dont think so been trying to take it a bit easy...missed my work xmas party last night which was disappointing!

Parkep Im so pleased for you about your engagement, my OH proposed to me about the same stage of my first pregnancy!! so exciting, makes it all perfect!!

I got my docs appointment in a while, been lucky to get a cancellation so will hopefully get my first midwife appointment soon!! Cant wait to make it official with my little green book (do we only have those in the UK?)

Thank you ladies!!

Tasha i hope your stomach bug doesnt last too long, and what is the little green book :shrug:

the little green book is basically pregnancy notes that we have to carry round everywhere with us during pregnancy.

got my first midwife appointment on 14th Jan, that seems so long away lol

That actually a good idea!! they should do that in Canada, especially with all my issues lol having to explain it to everyone i see get really really tiring!

Jan 14 will come faster than you think hun :hugs:

awwww, Parkep!!! CONGRATS!! :hugs:
EEEE. That is SO exciting. YAY!

Went to the Docs today for my first official appointment. Because of my missed period, he was hesitant to give me an expected due-date, but he says probably around August 16th. They will be able to tell more when they get my bloods and ultrasound.

I won't go for an ultrasound until I'm 11 weeks... so a little bit to wait on that!

I went to have my bloods done after I was done at the docs, and the lady couldn't find my veins! She tried for about 15 mins, and then said to come back tomorrow. She thinks that my veins may be collapsed because I haven't kept many fluids down. Really wanted them done today, as I am nervous with needles and didn't want to have to think about them. hahah. Oh well, I will survive! Hopefully she finds them tomorrow.

The Doc says to take my terrible "morning" (every minute all day) sickness as a good sign that things are well attached and developing.

I am having a hard time being excited ( i know, its AWFUL) when I feel so crappy.
I really can't bear the thought of throwing up again. It makes me shudder!
I really hope that the diclectin kicks in soon...
I do so hate complaining.

Oh well.
How are all of you ladies?

Aw, Tasha, I hope you feel better soon, love!

the green book it a good idea but as u can imagine carrying it around everyday for nearly 9 months, it gets a bit tatty towards the end!

I know what u mean belle about finding it hard to get excited, we spend all that time hoping to feel symptoms like sickness and then its not all its cracked up to be lol!!

Im feeling better from my bug today, just got to wait for the morning sickness to kick in now - oh joy!! hope it stays away over xmas although I am already to feel bloated and full of gas!

My cousin that found out she was pregnant a few weeks before me thought she was 9 weeks gone, had some spotting so when for a scan today. Baby is fine, but she is 11 weeks not 9 so that was a bit of a shock lol!!!

its all exciting tho coz means our baby beans will grow up together. I was at the birth of her daughter as it happened so fast! Dont think Ill be doing that this time at 7 1/2 months pregnant myself lol!! her OH will have to get there quicker next time!!

You ladies all ready for xmas?

thats great news, tasha! You must be excited to be able to share this experience with her!

I am not ready for Christmas quite yet...a few prezzies I have to still get tomorrow. They were pushed to the wayside cuz I was feeling so awful.
DH and I are going to brave the mall together tomorrow, and it's only a few prezzies. Our plan is to get in early and get out!
Then we're going to spend the day together, watching movies and eating christmas goodies.
I managed to keep down aloe water and soda crackers today.
They STILL could not take blood. They tried 3 times and said my blood is just too dehydrated, and to come back next week. A little frustrating, but thats ok.
I didn't take my diclectin today...and I feel better. I am wondering if it just doesn't sit well with me. Also starting to suspect that perhaps I had a tummy bug in conjunction with the morning sickness. Orrrrr, maybe I'm just having a good day! haha. Either way, I'll take it.

Hows things for all you?

Aw belle im glad you keep something down hun :hugs: and i hope you feel ok for facing the mall tomorrow (your crazy!!! :haha:)

Arent they a little worried that your blood is so dehydrated?

I hope you had a tummy bug, and your morning sickness isn't really that bad :hugs:

Im almost ready for christmas a couple presents to wrap and need to make a run to the liquor store then im all done! OH and bake shortbread cookies for christmas day for work. Then im all done :happydance:

parkep! that's so amazing! and tasha congrats on your bfp. :D belle, I'm sorry ms is so bad for you, hope it gets better.

I'm SO envious of you ladies, I feel like the only one who didn't get a bfp. but its for the best, still saddens me. :(

I saw SO many pregnant women today, even a girl who looked 14! I was sad. but OH and I finally had a good day after fighting the past week.

I miss you ladies SO much.

I'm kind of in a 2ww right now, OH and I had two condoms break in one day, which also happened to be OV day. so we'll see. mixed feelings about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->