Can't sleep (cont)... BFP

HI AIKO!! :hi:

Oh how i missed you!!! im glad you and your husband are doing some what better, are you ready for christmas hun???

And dont worry our movie it will still be made :hugs:

thanks. :) I'm So happy to hear about your engagement, that's really spectacular!

not at all ready for christmas, OH and I aren't doing anything at all. its hard to feel festive when its 80 degrees outside.

how about you?

Thank you hun!!!

You know i was talking about that today, because right now its a little chilly but no snow which makes it not feel like Christmas more like spring, Then i thought i don't think i could live in California or something where on Christmas you were a tank top and shorts lol just couldn't get in the mood lol, but oh man i could use it the other 364 days of the year :) :)

bahaha. yeah its really anti christmas here. I didn't even have the heart to buy a tree. its raining like there's no tomorrow right now, its been pouring rain since 10 this morning. hasn't let up at all.

what are your christmas plans?

Thanks nicole!!

Eww aiko! That sucks!!! My plans??? Tomorrow i have to work :cry: in the morning till about noon hope i can get out of there sooner, (my OH is coming to help me at work so we can get done faster) come home shower open presents with my OH have some lunch then head out to my moms for christmas dinner (i can NOT wait!) mmm turkey and gravy and stuffing YUMMY!!

Do you have anything at all planned my dear?

awh! you have to work?! that's terrible! no one should work on christmas.

I'm just gonna have christmas dinner with my family.

its 9 here and OH is sleeping.. he's too tired for any love making. or even just snuggling. :( I've been really emotional the past few days and I feel like crying because he wants to sleep on christmas eve! D:

I'm just being spoiled. lol.

I hope you have an excellent christmas and don't work too hard. :hugs:

Yah work sucks but i guess horses have to eat :(

at least when we are done what we have to do we can leave and we start early 5:30 so im hoping around 11 to be done :)

Yay for christmas dinner!! Too bad your OH is so tired tho! if it makes you feel better mine is not, and playing video games and hogging the tv lol. :hugs:

bahaha. I'd trade you! OH and I used to play video games alllll the time. now he sleeps while I play. :(

I'm having awful cramps today. its no fun.

how was work? I hope it went okay and you got done early!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Aiko, so glad you're back on here!!!

hey belle ive been thinking about you how are you hun??

hey ladies, where have you been?!

i got 2 bfns :( one at 10 dpo and the other today at 12 dpo.

so i figure this is the end for me. on to the pill and done with baby talk.:cry:

:rofl: at least until OH and i get done with school and such.

aiko, dont give up til AF shows, love.

Parkep... I have been upgraded to hyperemisis gravidarum. I have missed so much work, and cant stop throwing up. Been to the hospital and put on an IV, which helped a bit, but I am back to clinging to the loo.
Poor DH is at a loss as to what to do. He just sits and rubs my back. I have NEVER felt nausea like this. :(

I hope you're well.
What's news, ladies?

aww belle! that's terrible, i'm sorry! :( isn't there ANYTHING that will help? anything the doctors can recommend? someone needs to help you! this sounds really scary.. i'm really hoping it'll get better soon!

I was checking my cervix last night and there was a bit of blood so i put in a tampon and called this cycle done, but i went to change it and there was only the SLIGHTEST tint of pink on the top, now there's nothing.. AF due today or tomorrow, so who knows :shrug: trying to stay positive, but really feeling out. oh well. no use crying.

parkep, how're you doing? hows the little bean?

Im so sorry about your loss

Yay for your BFP its exciting for sure Hugs!

belle, when do you have a scan? are you sure it's not twins?! i heard that MS is way worse for women carrying twins. also your lines were SO dark!

:shrug: i'm crazy, just a thought!

aiko, dont give up til AF shows, love.

Parkep... I have been upgraded to hyperemisis gravidarum. I have missed so much work, and cant stop throwing up. Been to the hospital and put on an IV, which helped a bit, but I am back to clinging to the loo.
Poor DH is at a loss as to what to do. He just sits and rubs my back. I have NEVER felt nausea like this. :(

I hope you're well.
What's news, ladies?

Aww hunny thats awful~! Dont worry about work hun your doing something far more important (growing a bean)

Well ladies today is officially 12 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
hehe i get a scan on friday im terrified!! and i dont think OH can come so my mom will be by my side,

Aiko i wonder whats going on with your AF?? and i also agree about Belle and twins :happydance:

idk :rofl: it's just not here yet. it'll show :shrug:

OMG! SCAN! I'm so exciteddd!!!! :rofl:
you MUST show us pics right when you get home!! eeee!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back