cant sleep

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
i cant sleep its drivin me nuts is anybody else havin same problem?

God yes! I'll lie in bed for hours before finally dropping off, only to wake at the slightest thing or to pee every couple of hours. I also wake every time I need to roll over cause I have to support the bump. I find it easier to sleep late.

Same as Marley ... Haven't experienced needed quality sleep in a longggg time! Just a couple of hours inbetween moving and pee'ing!

im sleeping like a log at the mo, Coby wakes up sometimes and i dont hear him.

By the time i get in to bed im shattered, i dont even wake up to pee, just sleep right through

x

I had the same problem, felt like a zombie already!

finally I got the gaviscon, so the heartburn doesn't hold me up falling asleep anymore and since then I really sleep better again!

but I think beside of the heartburn it was as well excitement as the big day is getting closer!

I always watch tv in bed until my eyes want to close by themselves!

I'm not in third tri but am having a similar problem. I can fall asleep just fine, but the problem is staying asleep. I'll go to bed somewhere between 10 and 12 and guaranteed I'll be up at 1 or 2 and unable to fall asleep again until 4. It's making things a bit difficult in the mornings as I have to get up to go to work just when I start to settle down :(

Gosh yeah im the same! Tis a nightmare! I just cant get comfy or keep still! Im so fidgety and cant seem to relax. Drives my OH insane as he has to be up early for work and i keep him awake all night. Feel awful. Doesnt help that i think at this stage we all get so anxious! My eyes have never felt so sore. And just think...it will carry on when baby arrives! It is reassuring to know were not alone though. xx

im glad im not the only one but it sux none of can sleep and very soon its gonna be a hungry baby keepin us awake but im sure it'll be worth it thanks for all your replies i now know im not alone on this one.

uahhh, last night could not fall asleep again :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->