Can't sleep..

T

Tiffers

It is a little after midnight over here and I can not sleep. I finally thought that maybe if I post and get some of this off my mind, I will be able to fall to sleep! I am in my first cycle TTC and as you can see, I have officially came to the 29th day of my 29 day cycle. I tested today because I just could not wait.. and it was a BFN. I was so sad. Dear AF has yet to come and find me. I am usually ALWAYS right on time... So I am wondering if there are any ladies out there who were pregnant, but did not show positive on a HPT until a couple days after expected AF visit?

Also, (TMI) I am having A LOT of clear, watery type discharge which has been there for the last 2 days. I mean, soak through underwear twice today! There is also some whitish looking globs. I am just seeing if anyone has this happen and if it is anything I should be concerned about? :)

I know I just have to wait it out.. I am just thinking lots about it and can not seem to get this off my mind!

And I thought I was going to be such a "calm" TTC... RRRIIIIGGGHHHTTT!!! :hissy:

I had BFN's with both my kids until way after AF was due. With Charlie it was 3 days later, and with Kayleigh, 14 weeks and still BFN's - had to be confirmed by a blood test!

Good luck hun, it does sound promising if you're normally like clockwork.:hugs:

Seena few girlsmention they didn't get a positive before or on the day AF was due but a handful of days later - theres someone who didn't get a + til 2 weeks I think (poss Layla).

CM (discharge) can be monitored and this changes on various happenings in your cycle.

Some info:
Dry: Record your cervical fluid as "dry" if you have no cervical fluid present at all; if you notice no cervical fluid in your underwear; and if the outside of your vagina feels dry. You can expect to see dry days both before ovulation after your period and after ovulation. Record "dry" if you are not able to gather or see any cervical fluid, even if your vagina feels slightly moist inside.
Sticky: Record your cervical fluid as "sticky" if it is glue-like, gummy, stiff or crumbly and if it breaks easily and quickly and if it is not easily stretched. It will probably be yellowish or white, but could also be cloudy/clear. You may or may not see some sticky cervical fluid before and after ovulation.
Creamy: Record your cervical fluid as "creamy" if it is like hand lotion, white or yellow or cloudy/clear, like milk or cream, mayonnaise or like a flour/water solution. It may stretch slightly but not very much and break easily.
Watery: Enter "watery" if your cervical fluid is clear and most resembles water. It may be stretchy also. This cervical fluid is considered fertile and this may be your most fertile cervical fluid or you may get it before you get eggwhite cervical fluid or you may not get this type of fluid at all.
Eggwhite: This is your most fertile cervical fluid. Record "eggwhite" if your cervical fluid looks at all like real eggwhite, is stretchy and clear, or clear tinged with white, or even clear tinged with pink. It also resembles semen (and has a lot of the same physical properties to allow the sperm to travel and be nourished). You should be able to stretch it between your thumb and index finger.
Spotting: Record "spotting" when you have any pink or dark red/brown spots that leave a small mark on your underwear or pantyliner or that you only see when you wipe. If it does not require a pad or tampon, record it as spotting rather than menses. You may see spotting before or after your period, around the time of ovulation or around the time of implantation if you conceive. Do not start a new chart until you have red flow.
Menses: When you record "menses" you can choose light, normal and heavy. Always start a new chart on your first day of menses. That is the first day that you have red blood flow that requires a pad or tampon. This is cycle day one. Fertility Friend will automatically start a new chart for you when you enter menses.

Did you test with fmu (first morning urine)?

I hope the :witch: stays away

:D

Good luck I hope the :witch: stays away!!

Im going through the same thing right now...was due on the 31st...nothing. and the water like cm, Ive got that too but Ive got a bfn last night (doh! not using fmu!)

im the same aswell loads of cm in between creamy and eggwhite especially after bowel movments sorry tmi! My cycles are between 28 and 32 so may not be due until mon but i may b due now...not sure. did a test on fri and bfn so im gona wait now until tues for af and if she doesnt come ill test again. finding it hard to sleep i usually sleep on my side but ive been sleeping on my back. Ive been really dizzy the last 2 days and ive been going for naps beacuse i feel so weak and tired. Hope u get a bfp girls!!:dust:

Thank you so much for your replies! It was nice to wake up and see them all on here! What a comfort to know that I have others going through the same thing as me! :) It is so nice to hear Amanda that there still might be hope for me!!Thank you Wobbles for that wealth of information! your great! Thanks for all the hopeful thinking towards my AF staying away! STAY AWAY BAD DREAM! Goodluck to you Carolina and Ersurgeongirl!! Let me know when you retest what your results are! I hope we all have BFP!!! I am too chicken to test again and see that aweful BFN, so I am going to wait for AF until Wed morning at the earliest.. :dust::dust:

lol im waiting until wednesday too....it will be exactly 2 weeks since i took the last active pill of my bc...yikes!

Oh I will be thinking of you!! Let me know what your results are or if you get your AF before Wed.. OOO I hope we both get BFP!!

thanks tiffers! im going to wait until tuesday until i test! ive had lowerback pain, gas and cm today but ive had some mild cramps so maybe af is on the way! i hope:witch:stays away for all of us!

My sister never got her BFP until 1 week passed AF being due.......so there is still lots of hope hun!

GOOD LUCK!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/th7ebabydust7e.gifhttps://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/remoteImage-123.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->