Can't sleep!

JLFKJS

Love my kiddos!
Reaction score
It's 4:30am and I'm wide awake :dohh: anyone else have insomnia?

I've been awake since 4:30 too. I've had waking insomnia since I was first pregnant (before I even knew).

Yesterday I awoke at 2:30. It seems lately to relate to when I take my progesterone in the evening (which makes me super groggy).

Since 4 weeks I've been waking every morning at 3am and I can't get back to sleep. It's driving me mental and I'm like a walking zombie :( a friend suggested maybe I'm getting a surge of hormones at that time...

Don't have any advice sorry, but if anyone else does I'd love to hear it :)

I ended up getting three hours. I guess some is better than none?! I have my first doctors visit today I'm going to see what she suggests

I had it for a few days, but was able to sleep last night. It was such a relief! I think I was so exhausted that nothing was going to wake me up.

I have been having trouble sleeping too. DH gets up at 4 am to get ready for work, and I usually sleep through it. Now I wake up when he does and can't go back to sleep. I think it is because this pregnancy was a surprise, and I am a little nervous about everything. At night I go right to sleep because I am exhausted, but I must be sleeping more lightly or something.

Since 4 weeks I've been waking every morning at 3am and I can't get back to sleep. It's driving me mental and I'm like a walking zombie :( a friend suggested maybe I'm getting a surge of hormones at that time...

Don't have any advice sorry, but if anyone else does I'd love to hear it :)

This keeps happening to me too! Sometimes it's as early as 1 am or midnight. My doctor wants me to do therapy, but I have no faith in that option.

What sort of therapy Ashleynd? Like counselling? How does your doctor think that will help? :)

My doctor prescribed me a strong antihistamine that helped so much. And thankfully with 2nd tri I'm sleeping (mostly) through the night without the pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->