Cant sleep ??

jaz2002

Reaction score
hi guys anyone else having or had same prob as me ...
im 12 dpo ,, for last 2 nights ive gone to bed feeling absolutely shattered but end up not able to sleep .. i get that horrible dragging AF type cramp in pit of my stomach that i get just as AF rears its ugly head (i only EVER get that night before or morning of AF),, i feel sick ,, my bbs hurt more and my legs start aching ,, i end up having to get back up to go the loo and have a warm drink b4 going back and trying to sleep again which can take up to an hour or more coz of same thing ??? then i end up achy and cranky and miserable in the day coz i not had enough sleep :wacko: .. has anyone else had this and got a BFP ?? ,, im not testing til saturday which is day before AF is due
any input would be great
thanks xxx

I've been having it too. I can sleep but it seems like I can't stay asleep for a while. Like last night I went to bed around 11, fell asleep I guess about midnight and I tossed and turned all night and woke up bright and early at 7 this morning. It's been like that for the past couple of nights. I'm 12 dpo tomorrow I do believe.

thanks honeypot its driving me mad lol ..
goodluck to you for a bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"