can't stay awake

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
It is so hard for me to stay awake! I used to live for coffee. Anyone else having a hard time? Do u have a tip?

If anyone does, I'd love to hear it too. All I literally do is go to work and then crash on my couch and nap, lol. It's getting hard to keep up with day to day stuff.

I wish I had a solution other than naps, which are so few for me since my 5 and 3 year old don't nap. I'm off caffeine currently so it's a bummer. I'm just hoping I start getting more energy really soon! I do find if I go to bed earlier at night, I tend to at least feel better in the morning and get more done before I crash in the afternoon and barely have energy for anything.

If my DH doesn't get me out if the house, every surface is a bed. How do women get through this time. I barely remember the first time

If my DH doesn't get me out if the house, every surface is a bed. How do women get through this time. I barely remember the first time

I totally understand. My dh had to get us out of the house today too so I would quit trying to sleep on everything :haha: it's really rough!

I was like that this past week ivpurked right up lol

I feel you! I used to have an energy drink or a coffee every morning!

I'm not sure if I felt this tired the first time around but I had no kids then and could sleep quite well but this time with a toddler it's impossible!

Right there with you, I'm bloody knackered!

Had two naps yesterday and was still falling asleep for most the evening. xxx

Yes I've been struggling with exhaustion and no energy too. I'm 13 weeks now and hoping it will ease up sometime soon.

My lg has finished nursery for summer and I had so much planned and so many places I wanted to take her, but just don't have the energy to do anything much.

I go to bed as soon as we've got our lo down for the night. I also try and get most things done in a morning, when I have more energy, because come lunch time I'm just wiped out. I barely do any housework at the moment! Now we don't have to get up to go to nursery I have a lay in in the mornings too. I don't get to nap during the day, but use the tv/tablet to entertain lo for a bit so I can have a sit down and a rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->