Can't stop bursting into tears

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by kerri28, Oct 12, 2013.

1. kerri28

kerri28 Well-Known Member

I hope I'm not alone with this. I seriously am finding myself in tears at any given second. Anytime anywhere. Pulling into the grocery store, at the car dealer ship, sitting on the coach...doesn't seem to matter I just start crying.

2. Medea1978

Medea1978 Well-Known Member

I'm sure your not alone... I've been lucky so far but there's plenty of time left in this pregnancy.. Lol

3. Kelly_11

Kelly_11 Mom of 2 and preggo!!!

I am usually one of the least emotional women you will ever meet and I can totally say someone else has taken control of my emotions because I am the same way!!! It's ridiculous. My poor hubby is not used to this! I don't remember being like this with either my ds or dd, so this is a new one! :winkwink:

4. fayefirth

fayefirth Well-Known Member

Sorry your feeling like this!! It is completely normal tho, I have been emotional/hormonal all the way through my pregnancy! It's a good thing !! Xx

5. kerri28

kerri28 Well-Known Member

Oh congrats it's almost time for you!!! I remember being emotional but not this early. I think I was always more emotional afterwards.