Can't stop bursting into tears

kerri28

Reaction score
I hope I'm not alone with this. I seriously am finding myself in tears at any given second. Anytime anywhere. Pulling into the grocery store, at the car dealer ship, sitting on the coach...doesn't seem to matter I just start crying.

I'm sure your not alone... I've been lucky so far but there's plenty of time left in this pregnancy.. Lol

I hope I'm not alone with this. I seriously am finding myself in tears at any given second. Anytime anywhere. Pulling into the grocery store, at the car dealer ship, sitting on the coach...doesn't seem to matter I just start crying.

I am usually one of the least emotional women you will ever meet and I can totally say someone else has taken control of my emotions because I am the same way!!! It's ridiculous. My poor hubby is not used to this! I don't remember being like this with either my ds or dd, so this is a new one! :winkwink:

Sorry your feeling like this!! It is completely normal tho, I have been emotional/hormonal all the way through my pregnancy! It's a good thing !! Xx

Sorry your feeling like this!! It is completely normal tho, I have been emotional/hormonal all the way through my pregnancy! It's a good thing !! Xx

Oh congrats it's almost time for you!!! I remember being emotional but not this early. I think I was always more emotional afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->