Cant stop crying. Hormones?

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
Omg! I just can not stop crying today. I have no motivation and feel gross. My self esteem is bad too. So started crying and cannnot stop. Buckets of tears. Anyone else just feeling so gross, no energy, anxious and teary?

I've been driving myself and OH mad with my crying..

I often don't know why I'm crying.. But, in an effort to make you feel somewhat better, here is a list of reasons from the past weeks..

Passed the aisle I wanted in the supermarket, the dog looked sad, I was on my own, all of my clothes suddenly made me look awful when they didn't do that the day before, getting mascara on my nose, my hair not being right, my face looking weird, crying too much, I had to go out with people, I put the salt in the fridge, I couldn't remember anything, my OH gave me a compliment, my OH teased me and being tired..

I really, really hope this all levels out soon.. I can't stand myself, and constantly tired and feel just a bit rubbish.. No idea how everyone else is going to cope!

Ah yes I can relate to some of those. I'm not a crier usually so get frustrated xx

Haha I'm usually not a Cryer either but I cried yesterday when my hubby excitedly told me I now get to be the designated driver for his work golf tournament this weekend instead of everyone taking a cab. It's also my birthday. Not exactly what I had in mind!!

Yes, everyday I feel sad, anxious and disgusting. You're not alone.

well i for one feel stupid...i cried because i sent someone a certain food and she brought it but when when she didn't find me on my desk she decided to give it to my co-worker so i didn't have the food i wanted ordered another food and ate that while crying and i didn't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->