can't stop crying...

wishing4ababy

mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!
Reaction score
:cry: i can't stop crying tonight. I don't know what has set me off - oh bathed the kids and ds told me that his daddy had let him wash his own hair....i feel like i can't rely on anyone to do anything and as i was bathing charlie at the time i wasn't there to make sure he wwas doing it properly. Should I really have to supervise bath time? he drives me mad. Never does anything properly.....or is it just me? does anyone feel like this?
To make matters worse Charlie has just not stopped feeding today - has been really fussing over my bbs and crying a bit as though it just wasn't coming fast enough for him. THink he has fed every 2 hours today. He is asleep and settled now - but i am shattered. Fingers crossed I get some sleep. :sleep:
i think because i am feeling like this will also explain the following....and this is really bad...I am dying for a cigarette. I gave up when i found out i was pg and because today has been so stressful I really want to just go and have one. I think if i wasn't breast feeding i would#ve given in by now.
God i am so sorry for moaning girls...my hormones are everywhere today. :cry:

oh you poor thing :hugs:
I hope you feel better after a sleep (i nearly wrote after a ciggy :dohh: )
Tell DH if he's not being supportive enough!

:hug: I hope you feel better and I do understand.

I cried the first 2 weeks and still sometimes have a few tears. I also find that every now and again I have a hard time trusting anyone with Phoenix except my mom, even OH I feel like I have to sometimes supervise to make sure everything is done right.

Hang in there, tomorrow is another day. Hope you get some rest.

Oh hun:hug::hug::hug: Those first weeks are really hard :hug:
Don't worry about your OH not doing stuff propaly. I bet he does his best.

I stopped smoking as soon as we started TTC our first, and like you, after he was born I was dying for one... I even had ONE, and.... I hated it! I hated the smell and the thought that my LO will suffer from it. So after that one I didn't have any. I haven't smoked now for more then 2 1/2 years.
You really don't need it:hug:

Oh hun:hug::hug::hug: Those first weeks are really hard :hug:
Don't worry about your OH not doing stuff propaly. I bet he does his best.

I stopped smoking as soon as we started TTC our first, and like you, after he was born I was dying for one... I even had ONE, and.... I hated it! I hated the smell and the thought that my LO will suffer from it. So after that one I didn't have any. I haven't smoked now for more then 2 1/2 years.
You really don't need it:hug:

he does do his best.....I just find it really hard to be rational about it when i am feeling like that!! I have a bit more perspective today!!
I still haven't had a cigarette..not helping that OH still smokes so every time he goes outside i have a pang!! Really don't want to though - and at the moment i am using the breast feeding as a reason not to. It is nice to know i am normal though hun and theres not only me who has been through this crap!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->