Cant stop crying!

TryinFor1

mommy <3
Reaction score
Just need a little rant.

I cant stop crying over everything. I am pretty sure clomid is the culprit- it makes me so overly emotional.

The other day, my mom told me of this car accident that happened Monday morning. A mom, aged 29, and three daughters aged 9,7,4 were in an awful car accident. The mom and 9 year old died at the scene and the other two are in critical condition. I have a 9 year old sister and I just cant stop being upset and thinking about how it could have been my mom and sister even though they were at school and work and never go on the highway they were traveling on.

This morning, my mom told me of another accident. Another little boy, aged 12 was killed. 12. How awful must that be? On his way to school, didnt know it was going to be his last day on this earth.

I just feel so awful for those families. My mom told me both these stories and both times I start bawling and she had to go into how I cant be scared of death because it is the one thing in like that is inevitible and I am like THANKS MOM. Thats what I wanted to hear. Because then I start thinking about my family and friends dying and how it would feel to hear that they had passed.

My husband is being so mean to me too. I keep trying to talk to him about stuff that is bothering me and he just thinks I am being stupid and selfish and whatever, I'm not! I dont want to get into the story but he is like 95% in the wrong, I will take some credit but if I told anyone the story, they would agree with me!!!!!

I am 9dpo and got a bfn this morning. I know that is early, but my lp is only 12 days!! I need to implant like NOW if this is gonna happen this cycle.

Sorry to be such a debbie downer, I have no idea what my problem is. I think it is the clomid making me sad (minus the husband thing, that really is a bad situation) but I cant help it!

Thanks for reading, if anyone does. :cry:

i dont know if clomid can make u weepy, but its natural with awful things happening to be upset and question things, hope you sort things out with ur hubby

while I ma not on clomid - I do get weepy on occasion. I also am super sensitive to upsetting stories (esp if it is about animals) so I have blocked or hidden everyone on FB who posts that stuff often - and I ask my family and friends to NOT tell me about stuff -

I dont even watch the news or read the paper - I have found if anything important enough (news wise) happens - someone will tell me about it

I dont want to feel sad - so I avoid it as much as possible

Perhaps while you are on the clomid you could ask the ones around you to tone it down for a while???

hope you feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->