Can't stop eating

doctorsookie

DS (19) DD (12)
Reaction score
I just want food...all the food! Does anybody else feel like they are starving? And what about gas? I have been having so much gas, I wish I could put it in my car because it might go for a year.

I actually have been really hungry too! I eat so much lately and it's completely not normal for me. I'm only at about 3 or 4dpo but it could be more or less since we don't opk cause we haven't been trying long and aren't getting serious about it yet. So maybe they are good signs! Good luck to you:)

I was like this my entire TWW in my December cycle. All I could think about was food. While I was stuffing myself at one meal, all I could think about was what I was going to eat at the next one. I ate so much extra that I managed to put on a couple pounds, but I was 100% convinced that I was pregnant so I thought it was a good thing.

Turns out I wasn't pregnant. I think I was so convinced that last month was my month that I started tricking myself into feeling that I needed to "eat for two." I looked it up and huge hunger spikes come later in pregnancy, like the second trimester.

I dont mean to be a negative Nancy, but try not to give in to all the food cravings quite yet, until you've gotten a BFP.

When I was pregnant with my son, I was STARVING every 2 hours in the beginning. I'm diabetic so it's hard not giving into cravings!

glad I am not alone. I have been trying to watch my intake as it took me a long time to lose the weight I lost. The only thing I am willing to gain weight for is a baby...or two. :)

Man i could eat a horse right now...just got my bfp and have been starving. Never been so hungry before. Trying to not eat too much just yet as im not exactly thin, but not super overweight either. So i dont want to put myself at a bad weight before i get told how much they want me to gain.

Ive been so hungry during this TWW too! Even waking up 2 nights in a row to eat leftovers :haha: i am also diabetic (type 1) but I dont eat this often or much normally! Not sure if its a symptom or my mind playing tricks on me, but if it is my stomach is sure going along with it! i have had shadows on tests so maybe its a sign for all of us! FX!!

I've heard your not actually suppose to eat for 2 but who knows I'm hungry all the time right now. But I've managed to eat somewhat healthier stuff and try not to give into the cravings or over eating! I hope this is good for all of us

Yes you are definitely not "supposed" to eat for two :haha: try telling me that when im pregnant! I could eat for 3 or 4! :dohh:

Lol! I hear ya. It's hard. Just snack healthy and you will be alright. You only technically need 200 extra calories starting in the third trimester.

Aw im sorry :( I think she's about to be here for me any minute :nope: GL next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->