Cant stop eating!!

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
Even though my stomach is about to burst im still hungry lol Seems like ive been eating a ton more then i normally do the last 4 or 5 days anyone else ever have this happen to them pregnant or not ???

I must say that I'm not in the 2WW - I'm back at the start again but I can't stop eating. Have been like for the past week. Just pretty much anything in sight and I'm not always hungry. Right now I'm addicted to McVities Go Ahead Crispy Slices - Yummy!! lol

i havnt hun! i just feel a tad sicky i think. eat though hun x

I had that since 6 or 7 dpo or so and got a BFP today. I deffinately think it is your body trying to tell you it needs the nutrients now. I used to be able to skip breakfast, drink coffee all day and not eat till 5 or 6pm. Lately I am starving when I wake up and starving about 2-3 hours after I eat. I feel like I am always eating. I am sure it could be a symptom of both PMS and Pregnancy depending on what your norm is. A lot of the PMS/Preggy symtoms are identical. Natures cruel trick LOL

Ruskie. I had this today and mostly yesterday. I think DH was in shock how much I consumed. lol

Well i know why im eating so much :happydance: Hope its a great sign for all of you :dust::dust:

Congrats Ruskie....Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months and beyond :)

Aww congrats Ruskie... I don't really have an excuse for eating so much but I should probably stop before DH comes back next week so we can do lots of BDing. Right that's it!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->