Can't stop thinking about those two lines last cycle ;(

F

Feelcrazy

Last cycle for about 4 days I had faint lines that turned super dark then dissapeared my second day of bleeding. Now I think of those tests every day ;( how happy I was and I feel soo much pressure from myself thus cycle like okay you were pregnant!!! Now do it again!
I'm taking progesterone cream I just feel bummed and anxious :(
wondering if I'll be more fertile because of last cycle?
I test in about a week
thanks for listening :)

Hi there.
Sorry to hear about your loss. If you had 2 lines on your test, no matter how faint or dark they were, I would say that you were pregnant. And no matter how early in the pregnancy you were, you still lost your baby, and you have the right to grieve.
We are all in this together, and will give you all the advice and support you need.
It is thought that you are more fertile after a loss, so good luck if you decide to try again.
Take care :hugs:

going through the same situation. keep believing. it gets frustrating,but it will happen.

Shelleney
that was such a kind and thoughtful post. I felt like o wasn't allowed to cry because I felt bad for so many women that were pregnant longer and lost their babies.
Thank you for validating my feelings. Very sweet of you :)

Sorry to hear that NEWB
hope we both get pregnant soon :)

You're welcome Hun.
Good luck for the future
xx

Wow! let me know how you get on....
xx

Thanks I will.
I don't know though. I had a temp drop at 5dpo. So I might be gearing up for AF? :(

Hopefully not. Stay positive. im sending you positive thoughts and baby dust :dust:
xx

Hi girls,

I am also in a similar situation.

I had a loss only after 2 weeks of being pregnant..and this was almost 2 years ago!

I am able to busy myself and think about other stuff alot of the time, but I am feeling so broody since it happened. Really don't know what to do for the best..

What do you rekon?

I totally understand what you mean, we just got our first BFP 4 days ago after 7 months of TTC, tested x 3 since and all are BFN. We spent almost 3 days thinking we were pregnant and were SO excited. It was very likely a chemical pregnancy and AF is due tomorrow.

It is easy to discount your feelings as being "less" and I spent a good amount of time this morning crying and then being angry at myself for being so upset when it was such a short time.

I had a long talk with my BFF and she told me to give myself permission to be upset, this IS upsetting. Its is perfectly normal to be sad about the loss of a pregnancy, no matter how far along. Pain is pain, it sucks and it hurts and yours isn't any less important than someone else's grief.

*hugs* to you and hope you get your BFP soon!

I guess you're right, a loss is a loss. I was like you, sooo excited for 2 weeks, and then sudden mc. Then i was really upset, but then I started beating myself up for being upset over such a short pregnancy.

I don't know what to do now, should I ttc again? I am only 20, really want a baby but don't know if i'm in the right place at the mo.

It's funny all three of us felt we weren't allowed to have feelings about it. I told someone in my famiy and then said it wasn't a real pregnancy and to not think of it anymore. But I can't help it :( I was so happy!
Temp increase from 97.2 to 97.4 today. Hope it keeps rising :)

Yeah it must be a natural way to feel then :shrug:

I told my mom that I was feeling sad about it about a year on from the mc, and she just couldn't understand. I think cus there was no bump, there was no noticable difference to me, so she probs wonders what I am missing, or grieving over. I duno.

Good luck with the temp!! Hope you get your bfp soon :hugs:

That's so sad Maria. Hard for people to understand who aren't IN the situation!! :(
good luck. Hope all of us get preggy!

You were still pregnant hun and it does hurt. I have been there myself. Several times. I have had 3 miscarriages at around 7 weeks now, the last one being twins on Christmas day. I have had 3 others around 5 weeks. It is so hard. And unless one has been through it they will never know. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise or that you don't have a right to grieve because you do. Good luck with this cycle! The cream should help you!

Oh thank you mami2karina. Soo nice to hear. I'm sooo upset! Sooo upset you lost twins on Christmas. How are you dealing? Do the docs know why that keeps happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->