Can't stop worrying about MMC and blighted ovum

KiraLeigh

New FTM after LTTTC!! :D
Reaction score
So, I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and I am still waiting for some pregnancy symptoms. I had sore boobs but they stopped hurting 3 days ago. I've been looking for inspiration online but keep finding stories about women who lost their symptoms or never had any, and ended up with a mmc or blighted ovum

I really want to ring my early pregnancy unit but I don't think I can face being fobbed off. I don't want hcg blood tests and they don't give enough info. I want an ultrasound, I need to know there is a baby growing inside me but I don't thino they will give me one.

I feel like I am going mental!

I didnt get many symptons in my first pregnancy and my 1st is now 14 months old :) dont worry xx

I am going through a blighted ovum right now. I was supposed to be 7 weeks pregnant today... but obviously i am not. I'm waiting to miscarry.. AND still feeling exhausted :(

My MMC was exactly the same as my first 2 pregnancies as far as symptoms go. Symptoms don't really tell you if you are gonna have a MMC.

I feel exactly the same! I have symptoms on and off and am really scared of mmc and blighted ovum - I have friends who have had both :-(

I keep telling myself there is absolutely nothing I can do to stop either and so it's pointless stressing. Easier said than done I know!!

I also keep trying to remember I had minimal symptoms with my dd!

Hugs xx

I feel exactly the same. I keep pressing my boobs to see if they still hurt :dohh: the only symptom I with my pregnancy that ended was a metal like taste in my mouth but I haven't had that with this pregnancy or my DS or DD so im begging that this one will be ok.

But my boobs still hurt if i press them :winkwink:

Hi there,
I posted a thread about this not so long ago. I got to 9 weeks and my symptoms started fading..No ms, boobs were less sore ect so I rang up the Early preg unit and they offered me a reassurance scan. Baby is doing fine and my symptoms have come back again (Typical) Lol so try not to worry hun. I'm sure everything is ok but I understand your panic I was worrying for days thinking I was going to miscarry or had a mmc. Try and keep calm x

I had a blighted ovum which I only found out about at 12 weeks over the summer. I had ALOT of sickness, tiredness, sore boobs etc and they never faded. It started before I even had a positive test.

I've got no symptoms yet but I'm just ignoring it and focusing on other things. I can't change what may or may not happen so I won't let it take me over. My MC was the worst thing I ever went through (was hospitalised and very ill) but they aren't that common.

I've booked a private scan for just before Xmas just to check things out.

Glad to see others have had vanishing symptoms - and have/had a positive outcome! My scan is set for December 9th, and I'm terrified. Pretty much all my symptoms have gone, except getting winded more easily and being tired. Sore bbs and going to the bathroom all the time were a huge sign that things were still moving along. But without those, I feel lost and scared. :(

Hopefully everything will be ok for everyone. Fx

I know it's so hard to not symptom watch. It's what we all do. But it's comforting to know how some women never have them. Some have them vanish and others always have them. Hang in there. I'm sure everything will be just fine!

ugh I feel your pain! I had a mc last month and I'm sooooo freaked out now! It's unbearable. I'm only 5 weeks now and I keep taking hpts just to make sure.... I have no reason to worry but I really don't want to go through another loss again. :(

I felt the same with my last pregnancy, and again with this one! I booked a private scan last pregnancy at 6+6, I was so happy to see a little heartbeat :)

And after almost 3 days of MIA symptoms, they all came back today. LOL
The worry is going to kill me. How are you doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->