Can't take the broodiness today!!! (pointless)

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
I don't know if it is that my nipples have been so sore this week, that I keep having pregnancy dreams (or baby dreams--I was breastfeeding in last night's :cloud9:) but...
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
:hissy:I want my:baby:!! I hate waiting!!!!

(Pointless, you all knew this anyway. Why else would I be here? lol)

I feel like this too and always have pregnancy dreams. I keep dreaming I have baby twins and in every dream, I'm always lost or unable to get home to get to them, which shows how I'm feeling conciously!

In the last dream, I had left the babies with my OH and went to my mum's. He rung me a few hours later saying he'd been at work all day and didn't realise the babies were at the house. Me and my mum jumped in the car to rush round to them but the car broke down, then when it worked again, we were in a traffic jam, it was so scary!

I am broody every day of my bloody life! My brain just likes to torture me when I sleep too lol.

Awww sweetie i'm so sorry you are feeling so broody. I know how bad it is, people don't understand till they are feeling it that it is an actual physical ache. I hope your wtt time passes really quickly for you xxx

Ahhhhhh - me too, I went with my best friend today to have her 1st scan (her boyfriend lives far away) and when I saw that baby on the screen I cried my heart out...happy for her but super sad for me. I have 5 (YES 5!) close friends that are pregnant... they are all bump buddies and it makes it so hard :(

xx

Awwww. :hugs: I think we all know how you feel. There's always ups and downs with broodiness so here's hoping tomorrow is an easier day!

I know I feel exactly the same.. I really want to start buying things for the baby but I know its too early and people think im silly :(

It's rubbish, i keep having baby dreams but i've only been having them for the past few months, bodies are so silly. I want to start collecting baby things now, but it's a daft idea.

I'd love to start buying baby things but (a) we have no money, (b) if we DId have money, it's be for the wedding if not for rent/food/gas/etc and (c)we have no space.

I can totally relate to this! I also have pregnancy dreams, but I'm always in labour and never end up giving birth! Strange. I can totally relate to the frustration of broodiness! Xx

Ooooo! I have those too! I'm so annoyed! I just want to see the baby even on for a second! lol

ahh know the feeling. I keep having dreams of bfps or that I am pregnant. It's sooo annoying! It makes me think that my bf and I had an oops or something.

I had so many bfp dreams a few weeks ago that I wasted a good FRER (white wrapper). Damnit!!!

I definitely know how you feel. My DH doesn't understand my broodiness at all...he doesn't realize how it is a true heartache to want a baby so desperately but have to wait. I have been obsessing over cloth diapers the past few days and I've had to really resist the urge to buy some.

I know how you're feeling :( 2 of my cousins told me today they're expecting so today's not a great day for the broodiness!
I don't think men understand either the instinct is ridiculously strong in us to want a baby! :(

I had a lovely dream last night that i was pregnant, gave birth to a beautiful little girl and (the best part) my OH absolutely fell in love with her. :cloud9:

Someday....

Awww that's lovely! :)

I've only had 1 pregnancy dream (well, getting a BFP) & 2 baby dreams, and in the baby dreams it was the same little boy with loads of black hair in a really soft blue sleepsuit :cloud9: was so gorgeous. I didn't wanna wake up!

You're not alone!! I'm feeling so broody too! Waiting is so boring, isn't it?

Anyone got any tips to keep mind off baby-related things? x x

I wish we did. If we did WTT wouldn't be the torture session that it is! lol

Yup I wish I could offer advice on that too but nothing from my end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->