Can't tell me yet!!

wannabmum

Reaction score
Hi just called hosp hoping to get Oh results back and they say they don't have them yet! I don't understand as last time it was the same day as we handed in the sample I got the bad news?:wacko: Does this mean its better news this time and taking longer cause they having to do counts? I feel like its driving me nuts I was so scared when calling that I felt sick to my stomach and was shaking. Sorry to rant.

Stacey xx

Sorry that you have to wait hun .. must be really frustrating for you :hugs:

Hope you get the results back soon and they are as you want them to be.

Just thought would let u know :witch: arrived just now 9 days late just dark coloured when I wipe but no doubt will be full on by morning, I feel like I'm constantly on a rollercoaster of emotions and at the moment I'm at the bottom I honestly feel like I'm never gonna get there!:cry:

Stacey xx

Darling just hang in there ....

Hope you get some answers real soon

xxx

Hang in there wannabmum, i know exactly how you feel :hugs:

BIG :hugs: hun

I'm sorry to read they have you waiting more ... I was at the understanding sperm had to be tested within 3 hours. When have the said to ring back?

x

Thanks everyone, That was the same with me last time I got results about lunch time the same day but the hospital I'm dealing with Falkirk only appears to have one nurse on the spec she was on holiday and only got back Monday n the bloke I handed it into that works lab and does those tests told me he's actualy based in Stirling?? so don't really understand, When I called yesterday I also asked about my blood results as they were taken around 6/7 weeks ago to check if I'm ovulating properly and her words to me are they don't send out results individualy she just waits to have them all she say's she will get all results and write them to me in a letter at somepoint.....? Talk about feeling like they don't care!? All this waiting is getting me so down, I feel so bad saying this but having oh dd around is just so difficult right now altough I would never let that affect how I am with her and I really love her to bits, I just find so hard and I know it sounds selfish it just hurts me no matter what he will always be her dad and I feel I may never have that, I try my best to stay possitive but sometimes I just can't at all gets to much I just long so much to know what it feels like to get that BFP and know what its like to have your baby moving inside you or b able to look down onsomeon that you know is a part of you being a mum is just so important to me.:cry:

Stacey xx

Aw Stacey :hugs:

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time and that AF has put in an appearance. There's so much waiting involved when you get into tests, it's horrendous. Hope you get some answers soon.

H

xx

Thanks everyone, still no word yet will let u know when I get something tho I really hope I have by the weekend, I really need to know what I'm facing but then on the other hand I'm scared to know! U excpect ttc to b a time of excitment and hope and the journey starts that way but it strange hw after a while it turns to hurt and fear is it stange that i feel a loss for something I've never had ...............?

Stacey xx

:hugs:

Good luck Stacey. Will be thinking about you.

Still nothing yet I called the nurse and she was really really nice, she said the reason it is taking so long is cause she was off when the sample had been handed in, if she had have been there there she would've found out the results the same day but cause she wasn't then she has to wait for them typing up the report in Stirling, She says as soon as the results are back she will type out a letter (and do it personaly rather than it take longer from receptionist doing it) if everything is fine she will say so in letter if not she will just send out an appointment to go in see her asap within 1-2 weeks to have hormone blood test done on oh & testicular exam, so it definatly will not be this week I find out by the looks of things hopefuly early next week, the waiting is so hard.

xxx

Glad you have found someone in the system who is being understanding Stacey.

Hope next week brings some good news for you both. :hugs:

:hugs: Thanks so much Helen the suport means alot, I just hate feeling like all I do is moan about this I don't mean to its just need to vent

xxx

Just replied to your other thread then seen this :dohh:

Hope the results are good for you hun :hugs:

Hi just thought I would give u guys a quick update, I still haven't had our results bk, I called on thurs and was only callin to see if they had sent them yet and just got attitude, and her bn nasty its obvious she has never went threw this herself she told me the results had bn posted couple of days before but I'm still waiting?! I have not bn on as much last couple of weeks just bn trying to put things to bk of my head in till results get bk which hasn't worked!! bn cheking in and out tho hope u all ok.

Stacey xx

Attitude? Wrong way round isn't it ... should be you. I'm not sure what kind of person you are hun but I would let this annoy me now & get on the phone MOnday morning & tell them to give you your bloody results ARGHHHH

Sorry to see how much they are messing you about because its sometimes the smaller details that matter more

:hugs: x

I think I'm going to have to, I usually sit bk as I'm the type of person that hates to think I mite hurt anyone but come on this is takin the piss I still haven't had my own blood results bk that were takin around 2 months ago, and when ask just get told they will send them out with the rest of the results, Does she not understand how hard it is sitting in limbo also these results could let us know whether oh is dd daughter real dad which is also important at least if we knew either way we could face it and know what we're facing where as now there is so many what if's, My mum has bn in nursing 4 years she actualy worked alond side the nurse that deals with all this and is bn rude my mum say's she is always bn a bitch and says because of the manner she has spoken to me and it twice now she is bn like that I should go threw complaints procedure about her.

xxx

I would seriously consider putting in a complaint hun. This attitude is not on. What ever happened to the bedside manner. I can't believe they are making you wait so long.

Personally i'd be on that phone monday morning and if get no joy/attitude ask to speak to her superior.
:hugs: I hope you get your results soon and some answers.

I hope you get your results soon Stacey. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"