Cant think about ANYTHING ELSE - HELP!

Sparkle2

Reaction score
Hi im new here, and would really appreiciate some advice and support.

TTC after MC 2 months ago. I THINK im 8dpo - but im a little unsure...didnt use OPK this cycle.

So - im going to test on Friday morning, and cant stop obssessing.

I think im getting good signs - tender full breasts, and slight pulling/tugging in my tummy (had really bad OP this cycle ouch) feeling irritable too - but this could be stress? I just cant stop thinking about it...i want it so very much.

Do you think the pulling feeling is a good sign??? I wish i could just know right now!

Hi... didn't want to read and run.

I've only been trying two months and am 2 dpo but i never had the pulling feeling last month.

Really sorry about you MC x

Good luck..I'm 8 DPO too. I don't really put much into any symptoms before AF is due bc early pregnancy symptoms are just like pre AF symptoms for me. the 3 times I've been pregnant I've felt just the same and when I wasn't pregnant until after I missed AF. The cramping, sore bb's and even waves of nausea is common for me from o until AF so I'm just waiting it out until at least 12 DPO to test. Hope we both get our BFP's this month.

Good luck..I'm 8 DPO too. I don't really put much into any symptoms before AF is due bc early pregnancy symptoms are just like pre AF symptoms for me. the 3 times I've been pregnant I've felt just the same and when I wasn't pregnant until after I missed AF. The cramping, sore bb's and even waves of nausea is common for me from o until AF so I'm just waiting it out until at least 12 DPO to test. Hope we both get our BFP's this month.

Hi scout

That's the thing isn't it- it's so easy to get carried away.

Please keep me posted with what happens to you, hopefully it's a go-er for us both.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->