cant wait to be out of the 'danger' zone

alex_22

Reaction score
Hoping first tri flys over! I cant wait to start getting the bump, buying things and just tobe sble to stop worrying so much x

Hoping first tri flys over! I cant wait to start getting the bump, buying things and just tobe sble to stop worrying so much x

Me too! I want to start enjoying it instead of worrying. x

Glad to hear that it's not just first time Mums who feel that way, Alex. Hope it goes quickly for you.

No definitely not just firsr time moms lol, ive just bought a doppler off ebay cause I read that once you find babys heart and its beating strong theres only a 2.5-5% chance of miscarriage hopefully ill be able to find it at around 8-10 weeks x

I feel the same! A word of warning though - you never stop worrying! I am on my second pregnancy now and I remember thinking I would feel relaxed after my 12 week scan but then you are worrying about other things and its the same all along - and into motherhood!!! It is different then but you always worry about something ;-)

I actually feel a lot more worried this second time. Can't wait till my 12wks scan in December 😊

I totally agree! This is my second pregnancy and I'm worrying even more than before yet I know what to expect! Cannot wait to hear a heartbeat and be in the safe zone as well haha x

Same here! My first appointment will be a little into 10 weeks and I have no idea what to expect. They didn't tell me anything. :( I hope I get a scan, but part of me is doubtful and worried they're gonna tell me to come back for one in another couple of weeks. :shrug:

Me too!! I miscarried at 5w in Aug and am currently 4w+5. So as you can imagine im dreading the next couple of days but even if I pass the 5w stage i will still be a wreck! I'm currently covered in cold sores through worrying! Roll on 12 weeks!!

What's considered the danger zone? :blush:
I don't really know :dohh:

Fingers crossed you have a h&h 9 months im sure you will, first 12 weeks are considered danger zone, but once you find babys heartbeat I think your pretty safe :) x

Sadly for me the danger zone isn't over until both me and baby are home safe and sound! I agree slightly I can't wait to be further and feel a little relaxed!

What's considered the danger zone? :blush:
I don't really know :dohh:

Typically 1st tri is when most losses happen the majority happy before a women knows she's even pregnant and gets a late period! Once you hear heart beat your chances go down! This is just statics anything can happen at any time but your chances are suppose to decrease as you progress in your pregnancy!

I can't wait either.. I mean I am starting to worry less as I progress, I'm further than a few of you ladies and starting to feel my tummy hardening which is just amazing.. but can't wait to see the 12 week scan, haven't seen bubba yet and I just want to know it's going well and the heart is beating. I want to buy things tooo, me and OH are going to buy something after the scan to celebrate :D

I can't wait either.. I mean I am starting to worry less as I progress, I'm further than a few of you ladies and starting to feel my tummy hardening which is just amazing.. but can't wait to see the 12 week scan, haven't seen bubba yet and I just want to know it's going well and the heart is beating. I want to buy things tooo, me and OH are going to buy something after the scan to celebrate :D

That's so cool! I mark my phone calendar with little things to look far as the pregnancy progresses. Hardening tummy at about 10 weeks in my calendar. I know the worry never ends once you become a mommy before and after baby is born but it I will feel brave enough to make purchases after the first trimester as well. Oh yeah and prices won't be so jacked up like they are right before Christmas. Everything in my "for later" cart on Amazon mysteriously went up 30-50 percent this week. b@$t@rds lol. Bet it goes on sale in January :)

Oh how I know what you mean...although I will say that in thebig scheme of things the worrying has only begun! Now that my son is 6 and my daughter is 4 I have a whole new set of worries...but I do remember thinking the same when I was preggo with #1 that I just wanted to be out of that danger zone...well, I quickly learned that the moment we conceive and become mommies that danger zone is never going away!!:) :) :) And it's tge the greatest blessing you will ever experience!!! hang in there...and just enjoy each moment of the journey the best you can...that's what I have to remind myself of all the time! ;)

Hehe Pandi, your post about the prices made me giggle. I will be 16 weeks at Christmas, if all goes well.. that seems so surreal right now.

Yeah feeling my tummy hardening is wonderful, I think my uterus is coming above my pelvis because at the moment I've got an almost constant stretching, heavy feeling.. I'm a larger lady but I can feel distinctly where it is hard and where it stops on my tummy :D can't see anything, but I don't mind if I can feel.

How are you ladies feeling? Sorry, tell me to shh if you don't want me to deviate from the subject! xx

Im 4 weeks and 5 days today and had an MC in september at 5 wks 1 day. We have our first scan at 6wks 2 days, and I cant wait to see that heartbeat. My doctor said all my hormone levels look amazing and not to worry this time, but I just feel so nervous. I am on vacation from work till 2 days after my scan so while this is great for resting it is making the days go by so slow. I have been trying to clean house and do crafts to make the days go by faster.

Hehe Pandi, your post about the prices made me giggle. I will be 16 weeks at Christmas, if all goes well.. that seems so surreal right now.

Yeah feeling my tummy hardening is wonderful, I think my uterus is coming above my pelvis because at the moment I've got an almost constant stretching, heavy feeling.. I'm a larger lady but I can feel distinctly where it is hard and where it stops on my tummy :D can't see anything, but I don't mind if I can feel.

How are you ladies feeling? Sorry, tell me to shh if you don't want me to deviate from the subject! xx

Glad you got a giggle out of it mummafrog. I am a "robust" gal myself and was wondering if that would affect feeling things throughout pregnancy. Maybe my womb will just stretch right through my tummy fat so I can feel everything lol. Excited to feel anything baby related besides stretching and pains.

I think you saw my hungry hungry hippo thread so that's my current status. Some stretching and corpus luteum pangs now and again. Tired at 4pm everyday and want to take a nap with my cats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->