cant wait to be out of the 'danger' zone

Every time I see this thread title, that song from Top Gun starts running through my head :D

I seem to be more worried this time than first time round which I didn't even realise was possible!
I don't have a single symptom so actually struggling to believe that I'm even pregnant at the mo :(
I've got my first midwife app on Thursday as doc said they may want to do an early scan due to my hospital stay last week and them seeing fluid in my pelvis. Now he's said it tho, if the midwife doesn't agree I think I will go out of my mind. So really going to try and push for an early scan ideally after 6 weeks

[/QUOTE]Glad you got a giggle out of it mummafrog. I am a "robust" gal myself and was wondering if that would affect feeling things throughout pregnancy. Maybe my womb will just stretch right through my tummy fat so I can feel everything lol. Excited to feel anything baby related besides stretching and pains.

I think you saw my hungry hungry hippo thread so that's my current status. Some stretching and corpus luteum pangs now and again. Tired at 4pm everyday and want to take a nap with my cats.[/QUOTE]

Well if you are used to what your own, special tummy feels like and you've had a good prod around before it starts changing, then you can feel when something HAS changed. Curvy ladies don't show as soon but the hardening is still happening so you can feel it :) Also the stretching feeling is constant now so I can tell it is happening from the outside and in hehe :cloud9:
Yes and you saw how I was feeling about food :p At the moment, aside from tiredness, I'd say that's my only symptom. Very chilled out baby this one!
Aww I love caats, careful with them and your newborn though :wacko: Newborns are just too squidgy and warm to resist.. even for pets :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->