Cant wait to start trying again but its still early and feel guilty

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
I have now stopped bleeding after my mc and have a really strong urge to start trying again. I just feel so empty and am desperate to be pregnant again. I know its too soon and my body has not recovered yet and its not just a case of waiting for af/O with me because i have very irregular cycles. I should be starting treatment again on the 4th July but it feels like forever! I just want to start trying now, every day i wake up and feel completely empty.
I feel guilty that i feel ready to try again, like i have already moved on. My little angel will always be with me and never forgotten but i just cant shift this feeling of wanting to be pregnant again NOW.
Is this normal?
XX

Don't feel guilty hun, I think the need to become a mother is stronger than anything.
I knew straight after my M/C that I wanted to get going after I had received my first AF.

Your angel will always be with you no matter what, nothing is ever going to replace them.

:hugs:

Dont feel guilty, i was exactly the same, i couldnt wait to become pregnant again (still trying). I think its natural to feel like that after a loss. Stupid or not, i didnt actually wait for AF to turn up. It took 11 weeks for her to show her ugly face, but in the meantime i was still trying.

Just do what you feel is right xxx

I feel the same way, as soon as I had my D&C and stopped bleeding, I just wanted to be pregnant straight away.

It doesn't mean you loved your little one any less, I'm sorry for you loss

We started 'trying' again this week before I've had my first AF, not sure if we will be successful or not, not holding my breath though.

Please don't feel guilty, I think a lot of ladies feel the same way

xx

I'm exactly the same! Just want to be pregnant again!

It took us a year to conceive that first time too so I am keen to get going as soon as possible and just hope it happens quicker next time :wacko:

I agree with the ladies. You should not feel guilty at all. Your angel will always be in your heart. If you feel your ready to start TTC again... then start! Best of luck!

HI,
first of i am sorry for your loss. I know that the shock of miscarriage made me think i never wanted to ttc again. After a few week of some tlc, it felt time for me. Please dont feel quilty as if we had the choice we would have not miscarried. Only you will know when the time is right and if thats now, then its now. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->