Car seat recommendations (US)

overcomer79

LT-TTC success 3.5yrs
Reaction score
I have a kia forte. We have a erf of safety first guide 65 and then a high back booster. There isn't a lot of room to fit another seat. I wanted to go with convertible but am put off that getting the angle right for a newborn is going to be tricky. Any suggestions? Anyone have a small car?

I have a Sentra. I use this car seat: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BDCNPCY/ref=cm_cr_notf_fhv_prd.
I have some limit to the passenger seat, but I think there is a bit more room than when I had a Snug Ride 32.
It's illegal to sell used car seats, so for the money, I'm just going to get another convertible for this next LO.

The Chicco Keyfit 30 fits in my Toyota Corolla. Actually, two of them fit. :haha:

ETA: we're moving to Diono Radians with angle adjusters when our twins outgrow the infant seats.

We have a Diono Radian and it's narrow enough that it would probably fit ok side to side. Getting the angle right for a newborn is easy in terms of installation but might just take up too much space front to back (we have a Civic and it was fine, though cozy -- is that bigger than a Kia Forte?). But if there's no convertible seat that would work well for you to start out with, you could get a Radian with an angle adjuster later for ERF.

Thanks. I want to start with convertible and have read good reviews. I'd like to put the new baby in the middle but not sure b/c dd is still rf and will be for a while yet so I may have to put ds in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->