Cardiff meet arranged for 26th November! x

I'm from Swansea, so not far from Cardiff at all :)

YYIPPEEE!!!!! IM EXCITED!!! deffooo coming and the OH can drop me and aly in!!!
i need to know a date though to book it off work!! :)

ill message K1NS i know shes a welshie now!!

xx

:happydance::happydance:

Now we just have to figure out somewhere for lunch... has to be big to fit all the prams :lol: I wish Pillars had a bloody lift, I love it in there! :dohh:

There is like a bagettue/cafe place in town by Faith and the Entertainer which is quite 'open' I really can't think of anywhere for food!

Sophie we will arrange a date within the next few days when we have numbers, looks like its gunna be a Thursday though!

xxx

ye i know where u mean by the escalarors hun :) that is quite open

xxx

Thats the one! Just had a thought, we could always go to a Weatherspoons? Like Lloyds Bar, they do great food good prices too xx

Wohoo More people :happydance: Should be a few of us!!!

Ummm food places :shrug: Weatherspoons i think would be a good choice as its really big!! but its abit out the way???

Ames i love Pillars too!! shame about the step though!! be a nightmare getting the prams down!!

:happydance:

There is a Lloyds Bar by Tiger Tiger, which is easy to get to from the middle of town if you cut down by Pillars in that small arcade!

Its stupid they would get so much more buisness if they invested in a lift! I've been going there since i was little! I always see people carrying their prams down them steps lol xx

If candeur is coming by train prehaps weathers would be a good place to meet?

But yeah Lloyds is fine too!!I dont mind im easy and will meet anywhere :)

Thats true Nessa!

I dont mind because I can park by the train station instead of the car park in the Glass Arcade! Or we can go to the Prince of Wales if we meet at the train station? Oh the choices! x

I thought prince of wales was weathers?? thats what i call it anyway :rofl: i think that would be a good place meet :) xx

There are loads of Weatherspoons in town lol, I get confused cus further down the road is an actual Weatherspoons by the Angel hotel :wacko:

But yeah Prince of Wales sounds good haha

0o0oh its exciting!! lol im from cardiff hun by roath park :) so not far from town at all :) xxx

Shall we put some dates up and get an idea of what is good for everyone??

Nov 5th
Nov 12th
Nov 19th
Nov 26th

All are thursdays and any are good for me :)

Well any days are good for me, would prefer to go towards the end of the month rather than the begining!

I'd love to live by Roath Park, Id be walking around there all the time :lol: x

yeah fine with me 2!! :) oo i SOOO cant wait :) hahah

yeah roath park is lovely i have a jack russell puppy and i take him over there for an ice cream hahahah lol!! anyone have msn? im on there now [email protected] be nice to chat :) feel free anyone to add me xxx <3

Hehe too much too chose from!
I'm easy though, I don't mind walking anywhere, no-where's really too far from the train station. I think I know the places that you're talking about at least! lol

aww hehe :) well il meet u at the station if u like, i have lived in cardiff for years and aint got a clue whn it comes to town hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->