Carmel on Hollyoaks, how out of order is she?

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I really think Carmel is a right biatch after taking Theresa baby off off and now passing it off as her own! Really would you? I know its not real but anyway. Yes Theresa shot Calvin but no right to take the baby and so now she's mine. What do you think? Do you agree with it? I feel really sorry for Theresa and I can't believe the whole family are going a long with it

see this is what i thought, this just isnt wat carmels charactor is about, shes very religious and believes very much in family etc, its really not something she would do, despite the situation :shrug: even though its not real i hate wen they change a character :lol: x

I dont watch it anymore but Theresa did sleep with her husband. and then killed him. and then had his baby
not that that makes it ok! :lol: just theresa is the biatch IMO

I dont watch it anymore but Theresa did sleep with her husband. and then killed him. and then had his baby

Only 16 just turned 17,Calvin lied and said he loved her, then dumped her. She got pregnant and told him and he asked her to have an abortion and said he wouldn't support her. So I think she had her reasons, and the fact also she is young, nieve and not the sharpest tool in shed but there we go

I think its weird but at the end of the day she would go to the police about her anyway!

Only 16 just turned 17,Calvin lied and said he loved her, then dumped her. She got pregnant and told him and he asked her to have an abortion and said he wouldn't support her. So I think she had her reasons, and the fact also she is young, nieve and not the sharpest tool in shed but there we go
not an excuse! :lol:

yes i think carmel is acting out of character, i think they need to re think the story line IMO!

I agree it is just too weird on Hollyoaks at the minute, all of the old characters have gone and the ones that are left are nothing like they were before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->