Carpal tunnel? Arthritis? Pain!

Belle280601

Reaction score
Hi ladies 3 days ago I woke up with horrible aches in my hands tendants. I've never had arthiritis but id say it's like that from what I've heard. i get the pain in my ankles and left hip every now and again but not as much as my hands. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow so not sure if carpal tunnel or if it is pregnancy related. This is my 3rd and I've never had this before :/ I'm 25 not done any strenuous activities. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

I've had that! Used to get it in both pregnancies and then it got really bad about a year after I had my second. I think it's carpal tunnel syndrome which is made worse by higher hormone levels. I don't have a "cure" but here's what I've found so far:
- heat helps short term
- vitamin b6 helps to alleviate it (and helps with morning sickness allegedly)
- there a splints you can wear at night to help it, although I have no personal experience of those

If it doesn't go away after pregnancy, I'd definitely look into hormone balance. I'm suspecting high oestrogen to be responsible but I've never got a definitive answer.

I've had that! Used to get it in both pregnancies and then it got really bad about a year after I had my second. I think it's carpal tunnel syndrome which is made worse by higher hormone levels. I don't have a "cure" but here's what I've found so far:
- heat helps short term
- vitamin b6 helps to alleviate it (and helps with morning sickness allegedly)
- there a splints you can wear at night to help it, although I have no personal experience of those

If it doesn't go away after pregnancy, I'd definitely look into hormone balance. I'm suspecting high oestrogen to be responsible but I've never got a definitive answer.

Thank you so much for your reply! And for your tips I will definetly try them. :kiss::kiss::flower: it's annoying I go back to work tomorrow and I lift crates of beer ughh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->